GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CONSOLE WARS (spoof)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/05/02 at 18:28
Regular
(most of this spoofage is from CBFD)

Mario and luigi sat at the bar in their stained overalls, with their ridiculously large beer mugs, mumbling to peppy, who was bored out of his mind...
"so thats whats wrong with new deliware..." mario muttered.
"mario, you're so full of yourself, i outta..." accused luigi, who then took a blind swipe at mario, and fell off his chair.
"any way" mario started, moving on to a completely different story.
"it all starded along, long time ago. *background goes all wavy, but mario has not gone blurry yet. he bangs on the screen, and dissapears with a "Shooopi!"

**********************please read carefully*******************************

This is not a finacial kind of console war. this is a company mascot war. multiformat chcharicters will be portrayed as double agents/weasles/hired goons depending on their size+ class. movie/game tie in charicters will not be included.

if you would like to hear:

a. nintendo vs sony

b. nintendo vs microsoft

c. nintendo vs sony vs microsoft

d. nintendo+sega vs microsoft vs sony

then please clearly put the chosen letter at the top of your post, then leave a line and talk about what ever you want. i will close the votes on the release, or my receaval, on SSBM, just so i will be sure to remember. this is my first spoof, so be nice. please!
Fri 17/05/02 at 22:23
"+ suspicious minds"
pop, ho hum
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
yeh...er..D
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:57
Regular
"hit the road jack"
D. nufsed :D
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:53
Regular
Knuckles does have his own game, it was called Chaotic(s?) and it was on the old 32x for the megadrive.
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
wow.

Ev][L~Dark you're back... :D
Mon 13/05/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I vote d. :D
Sun 12/05/02 at 22:34
"+ suspicious minds"
pop, (sigh)

:0{ <-- mario!
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> Liquid H²O wrote:
> What's good about this?
>
> i dunno, u lot seem to like microchips spoof's, i thought i would try
> my luck at it. and i got a lot of spare time. a LOT.

People like my spoofs? That's a relief! Anyways, I vote for D.
Sun 12/05/02 at 19:11
"+ suspicious minds"
Liquid H²O wrote:
> What's good about this?

i dunno, u lot seem to like microchips spoof's, i thought i would try my luck at it. and i got a lot of spare time. a LOT.
Sun 12/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
"-_-"
I vote for D cos theres more people that way?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.