GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo2 - cliche prob but always fun"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/05/02 at 12:44
Regular
hey y'all, im first time posta, but i wnt yur ideas for halo 2. I've had loads, and ill post them soon, but i wnt yur ideas for both story, watch the movie after the maw, and u've basically got it, and also wot other things should be included, weapons, modes, vehicles, enemies, locations. I'll post my ideas soon but i wnt to hear yurs first
Mon 13/05/02 at 14:33
If you have broadband u can go online when it kicks in later this year and yea it is a possibilty and It wouldn't be 2 slow because of broadband however 56k'ers cant go on the net with x-box
Mon 13/05/02 at 14:27
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
ok just out of interest, you know your supposed to be able to download new characters, levels and junk for games(ie doa3) or atleast you will be able to, would it be possible for bungie to put up some downloads for halo, like bots in multi-player, or would that take to long to download and take up to much hard drive, i really hope they should as multi player death matches kinda suck with only 2-players!, throwing in some bots would be 5 times as good!!.
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually a character who I wish survived is that black sargeant bloke who gives the marines that speech at the beginning. He's an excellent character. ;-))
Sun 12/05/02 at 00:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Halo's one of the best games ever and I loved it. It lacks certain feature like bots in multiplayer, but everything the game does is executed flawlessly.

New stuff for Halo 2 would be online play, more guns, species, vehicles etc.

Also ,like in Perfect Dark, the game could have challanges which can unlock more multiplayer stuff. So completing a challange against the bots would unlock a new game mode or something. Its an idea which would make you play even longer.

Another cool idea would be using that new voice commander gadget MS are bringing out. Imagine shouting in you living room "Watch out, grenade!" and you onscreen marines reacing by leaping to get out of the way. You could even order them by saying" Cover me" and "fall back" I think that would be cool as hell.
Sun 12/05/02 at 00:22
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Good point Yakumo!! Instead of Captain Keyes becomming flood, they could return to the destroyed bit of Halo Captain Keyes was on and somehow revive him or cure him! EITHER WAY, BUNGIE CANT GET AWAY WITH LETTING CAPTAIN KEYES DIE. lol

Who else here thinks Captaqin Keyes brought a bit of fun to Halo and was a good character??
Sat 11/05/02 at 23:04
Oh Yea I was annoyed by 2 things on halo just personal things nothing thats wrong with the game. I liked that texan escape pod woman why she die :( and I liked that echo 4 19 she was really good I wanted her to survive
Sat 11/05/02 at 21:47
nah i think as u ended up in that longsword thingy u should b able to fly around doing what echo4-19 did until it crashed.. or u should play the 343 guilty spark.. that would b cool
Sat 11/05/02 at 15:05
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Console_kid wrote:
> Oh..... AND BRING BACK CAPTAIN KEYES!! lol.
>
> I thought captain Keyes woz da man! HE was really tough and I thought
> he added a bit of character to Halo, if only they could have found a
> way of restoring him after he was turned into a flood!!

or to advance on your idea, have cap' keyes somehow surviving, but be some sort of super flood, who is intelligent, and he'll be an end of game boss in halo2 somehow...I like it!!
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wow ! You remember the post too ! Since when did you wanna drag your carcuss into the X-Box forum ? Thought you hated the console.

Anyway, I came up with a bunch of ideas before for the sequel. I think I posted it on the old Halo thread that Adrian started up. Think it was Adrian who started it anyway. :-\
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
savatt1668 wrote:
> I remember posting ideas for Halo 2 which people no doubt will
> remember, so I won't bore you all with them again. ;-)) I get into
> brainstorming quite a bit when I start. ;-))

Whats that then? Aliens again? Kill them.. big world.
*yawn*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.