GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All the new war games coming out"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 19:21
Regular
Medal of honor - frontline:
The medal of honor series comes onto PS2 and the game looks really good and the release date it set on next month. The PSW demo makes the game look like the most wanted game since Metal gear solid 2. On the PSW demo it shows the Ohama beach landing which was taken straight out of Saving Private ryan which was taken out of World War II (obviously) and the graphics look amazing and realistic. It is released in america on june 6th and it comes out over here "soon after". The game also has certain routes you can take during the game.

Commandos 2:
graphically it looks good and the demo on it looks promising but it looks a bit easy and i didnt really like the game. It has been in development since i got my PS2 (last march) so obviously it must have had quite a lot of work put into it. Comes out in september.

Conflict Desert Storm:
now this is the game i have been waiting for since december, you control a team of four which (and you get the choice) of either SAS soldiers or the american Delta force, this will have the most realistic AI yet and the other three members can look after themselves when you aint controlling them, it is based in iraq and come out on the 20th june according to PSW

Prisoner of war:
No guns or any weapons at all in this game, you control one man and his freedom rests in your hands, he has to walk around and work out which people will halp him escape and which will grass him up, the makers (codemasters) say that if you put your mind to it then any escape plan that you think might work will work in the game.

im Bored now.

KR
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:16
Regular
I really want Conlfict Desert storm now, only 5 weeks to go :D
Tue 14/05/02 at 10:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think MOH will be just as good if not better than the PC MOH, which if it is you can bet it will be the best FPS on the PS2. Can't wait.
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Medal of Honor Frontline is suppose to be the best FPS on PS2, according to C+VG Mag anyway! I cant wait!
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:43
Regular
i am getting Medal of Honour and Conflict desert storm. probly get medal of honour in the summer so i can spread my games out a bit
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It'll be madal of honour for me, the PC version was great and I suspect the PS2 game to be just as good.
Sun 12/05/02 at 17:22
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
I too cannot choose between MOH:Frontline and Prisoner Of War. I'll let the reviews decide...
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:19
I am tryibg to to decide whether to get Prisoner of war or Medal of Honour Frobtline because they both look great and Medal Of Honour is my type of game but i like the look of Prisoner Of War. Please don't tell me to get both as i am poor.
Sun 12/05/02 at 12:57
Regular
exciting.
conflict desert storm out soon
Sun 12/05/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Poo Wee"
Yeah theres this really cool game currently on www.sess.net called sperm wars it going to be released on PS2 my mate foredop says.
when ever i go round his house he always is playing it with his dad.
Sun 12/05/02 at 12:10
Regular
Yeh i really want Conflict desert storm, i have waiting a few months for it now and Final Fantasy X shall fill the gap between now and june 20th.
you control four people and they can look after themselves etc etc, looks amazing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.