GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Best 10 games ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
My Best 10 games ever in no order:

My number 10 would have to be pro evolution soccer for PS2,
This is by far the greatest football game ever because of it’s realism and fantastic
game play and graphics. Easily the best football game ever made and a very worthy of being in my top 10

My number 9 is Goldeneye for the N64
In my opinion was the best game on the N64 and was one of the few games I liked on the console that many people thought was a flop and I would have to agree that it was a bit poor, but Goldeneye is different altogether. Goldeneye is one of the most realistic games I have ever played and also I think it is the best multiplayer game ever made. The graphics are brilliant and the game play was one of the best around and I think this was the one of the few games that gave Nintendo a satisfactory console.

My number 8 is Resident Evil: Code Veronica for PS2
This Horror from Capcom is as good a horror game you will find because it is an excellent game. The graphics are realistic and have a good sharpness to them and the game play is as good as the previous series and if you have played a resident Evil game then you will already know how good it feels to shoot zombies heads off etc.

My number 7 is Metal Gear Solid; this game was a shock to the gaming industry as it was a quite brilliant game. The idea of using stealth in game made this one of the number one games of all time. The gameplay, apart form Metal Gear Solid 2 was the best I have ever played and it deserved all the praise it got.

My number 6 is Metal Gear Solid 2; This was one of the most hyped games ever to be released and I think it lived up to it’s expectations because it was exceptional, the gameplay was the best ever and the graphics was up there with it. Easily a worthy winner of game of the year.

My number 5 is Championship manager 01/02 because it is so addictive and it has so much depth it is unbelievable. A game which you can play for months because there are so many trophies you can win.

My number 4 is GTA3; A huge title which has rocked the nation with it’s violence and controversy but what a game it was. The gameplay is the most unrestricted I have ever played as you can go and do pretty much what ever you like. The graphics were simply amazing, the detail that went into the city’s were brilliant.

My number 3 is GT2; I loved this game because it had so much to do and so much depth in the game. You could buy loads of cars and you could do so many races and modifications to the cars.

My number 2 is GT3; the handling is better than GT2 but this game doesn’t have as much depth as it’s previous release but this game still has loads of cars and loads of races.

My number 1 is Max Payne; the story line to this game was so good that apparently there is a movie coming out based on the story. It is a super game and has some great features, like dodging bullets in matrix style, bullet time. The game is brilliant, a must get for people who like 3rd person style games and great story lines.
Fri 10/05/02 at 17:51
My Best 10 games ever in no order:

My number 10 would have to be pro evolution soccer for PS2,
This is by far the greatest football game ever because of it’s realism and fantastic
game play and graphics. Easily the best football game ever made and a very worthy of being in my top 10

My number 9 is Goldeneye for the N64
In my opinion was the best game on the N64 and was one of the few games I liked on the console that many people thought was a flop and I would have to agree that it was a bit poor, but Goldeneye is different altogether. Goldeneye is one of the most realistic games I have ever played and also I think it is the best multiplayer game ever made. The graphics are brilliant and the game play was one of the best around and I think this was the one of the few games that gave Nintendo a satisfactory console.

My number 8 is Resident Evil: Code Veronica for PS2
This Horror from Capcom is as good a horror game you will find because it is an excellent game. The graphics are realistic and have a good sharpness to them and the game play is as good as the previous series and if you have played a resident Evil game then you will already know how good it feels to shoot zombies heads off etc.

My number 7 is Metal Gear Solid; this game was a shock to the gaming industry as it was a quite brilliant game. The idea of using stealth in game made this one of the number one games of all time. The gameplay, apart form Metal Gear Solid 2 was the best I have ever played and it deserved all the praise it got.

My number 6 is Metal Gear Solid 2; This was one of the most hyped games ever to be released and I think it lived up to it’s expectations because it was exceptional, the gameplay was the best ever and the graphics was up there with it. Easily a worthy winner of game of the year.

My number 5 is Championship manager 01/02 because it is so addictive and it has so much depth it is unbelievable. A game which you can play for months because there are so many trophies you can win.

My number 4 is GTA3; A huge title which has rocked the nation with it’s violence and controversy but what a game it was. The gameplay is the most unrestricted I have ever played as you can go and do pretty much what ever you like. The graphics were simply amazing, the detail that went into the city’s were brilliant.

My number 3 is GT2; I loved this game because it had so much to do and so much depth in the game. You could buy loads of cars and you could do so many races and modifications to the cars.

My number 2 is GT3; the handling is better than GT2 but this game doesn’t have as much depth as it’s previous release but this game still has loads of cars and loads of races.

My number 1 is Max Payne; the story line to this game was so good that apparently there is a movie coming out based on the story. It is a super game and has some great features, like dodging bullets in matrix style, bullet time. The game is brilliant, a must get for people who like 3rd person style games and great story lines.
Fri 10/05/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Bobba you"
Pretty good games there.
These would have to be mine:

1) GTA3 - PS2
2)Head hunter - PS2
3)Max payne - PS2
4)SOE-PS2
5)Red faction -PS2
6)Pro evo - PS2
7 Crazy taxi - PS2
8)Luigis mansion- Ilove this game even tho i aint got a Game cube! :(
9) Medal off houner under ground - PS1
10)DOA2 - PS2
Fri 10/05/02 at 18:42
Regular
"simpsons rule"
These would be mine

gta3- ps2
max payne- ps2
red faction-ps2
soe- ps2
headhunter- ps2
uefa champions league -ps2
gt3-ps2
pro evo -ps2
medal of hounr-ps1
sonic the heaghog- sega
Sat 11/05/02 at 17:34
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Did gaming not exist before the Playstation was released?!

Anyway, my list:

1) NiGHTS: Into Dreams (Saturn): the most original game ever.
2) Mario Kart (SNES)
3) Street Fighter II Turbo (Arcade)
4) Zelda series
5) Sonic Series

sonic
Sat 11/05/02 at 17:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
Secret of Mana is probably my favorite game ever.

Goldeneye would be up there along with Mario Kart on the SNES at number two.

Then they come in drips and drabs.
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Secret of Mana used to be a great game
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:07
Regular
Shenmue 1
Shenmue 2
Mario 64
Mario NES
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Banjo Tooie
Metal Gear Solid 2
Pro Evolution
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Doom

(in no particular order)
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
10. SSX (PS2)
9. Syphon Filter 2 (PSone)
8. Fear Effect 2 (PSone)
7. Timesplitters (PS2)
6. GT3 (PS2)
5. GTA3 (PS2)
4. Tie Fighter (PC)
3. True Lies (MD)
2. Medal of honor: allied assault (PC)
1. Half life (PC)
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:18
Regular
Grand Theft Auto III - PS2

Fire and Ice - Sega master system II

Warcraft II : tides of darkness - PC

Perfect dark - N64

goldeneye - N64

Grand Turismo 3 - PS2

prince of persia (cant remember what it was on)

Street fighter series - mega drive
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Secret of Mana used to be a great game

USED TO BE?

WTF. You monkeh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.