GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Savatt as Notable !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 23:46
Regular
I was just looking at Savatt1668's posts and reviews and man he is good ! I think we should all vote for him !

::fingertips together:: Excellent....Now all thats is needed is to sit back and watch the votes come flooing in...heh heh heh

::looks at little models of competition and stamps on them::
Take that Mystique ! Take that Stryke ! Take tha..

::notices his name attached to this post:: Oh fiddlesticks......
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:22
Ai

God rest Mistique she rather does my head in :)
Wed 22/05/02 at 13:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah - or Mystique because she has boobs and thats all you need to get the sad muppet population of the forums behind you. ;-))
Wed 22/05/02 at 12:18
I reckon Pro Evo will get it oh well
Wed 22/05/02 at 12:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks for the vote mate. :-) The fact that its going to be 2 notables makes thing pretty good - especially with the way the voting is going. I can see SonicRav being a notable, but its looking to be close for the second spot.
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:56
Oh well my vote was short and sweet bit like my g/f really :)
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wow, finally voting day already. ;-)) After today this topic will be sinking down to another page. ;-)
Tue 21/05/02 at 13:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cheers mate. much appreciated. :-)
Tue 21/05/02 at 13:08
Sav, you have my vote, as a fellow XBox gamer
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cheers for the campaign boost mate. ;-)) Oh well, I'm seeing Star Wars Episode 2 on Thursday again, so if all goes crappy for me on election day at least I'll have something to look forward to from there. ;-))

As for the 1668 on my name, it was added by SR. I think awhile before I did this name, I came onto the site before and registered as Savatt. But when I came back I couldn't remember the password I chose and when I did the name again, I remember it going through ok.
Later on though, SR basically added the number on and that was that, I've had it ever since. ;-)
Mon 20/05/02 at 18:58
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Yey, vote Savatt1668!!

By the way, why have you got "1668" on your name?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.