GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday.co.uk - Important Info"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 17:44
Regular
Our unique competition site Gameaday is undergoing a trial in May - please read on for some important changes.

Gameaday.co.uk is our amazing competition site that gives you three chances to win a Game or DVD of your choice, every day! Looking at the amount of prizes given away since its inception in April 2000, over £50,000 worth of booty has been awarded to you, the punter. Blimey.

For this month only, we'll be running a trial on Gameaday.co.uk, so only full Special Reserve members can win the Game or DVD of their choice. However, any non-members who contribute can still win Gameaday, and they will win a 1 year Special Reserve membership plus their choice of FREE gift of their choice! This gives you all the benefits of being in the best games club in the world, plus it means you are fully eligible to win the Game or DVD of your choice next time you win! Any outstanding wins before today will be fulfilled as normal.

There's not much you have to do different - if you are already a Special Reserve member, then just make sure you fill in your membership number in your Registration Details, and quote it when you claim your prize. If you win and you are not a member, you'll be awarded a 1 year Special Reserve membership and a FREE gift of your choice, from our range of over 40! Just send an e-mail to the normal Gameaday address, notifying us of your win, and we'll complete your membership details. Congratulations, you are now a full Special Reserve member!

If you've never heard of Gameaday, then (a) where have you been, and (b) unlucky - you've been missing out. Gameaday gives you three chances every day to win the Game or DVD of your choice, just by submitting to one of our interactive sites. Every day, we give away three prizes - one for discussion posts at UKchatforums.com, one for reviews at UKreviews.com and one for cheats (UKcheats.com), hints (UKhints.com) or walkthroughs (UKwalkthroughs.com). If your submission is the best of the day, then congratulations - you've won a great prize! Gameaday has been running for two years now, and we've given away over 1,500 prizes - that's over £50,000 worth of the good stuff. Again, crikey.

We hope this doesn't discourage you from contributing to Gameaday.co.uk, as all posts will still be considered equally - essentially, it shouldn't change the way you use the site at all. Once we have studied the results of the May trial, we will decide on the future of the Gameaday prize structure and let you know in due time. We hope you continue to enjoy the services that Gameaday.co.uk provides.

-------------------------------

If all forum users that are members could fill in their details in their registration admin page, I'd be most grateful. Any questions, discuss in here. It's not a massive change, so I don't expect too much trouble.
Sat 07/06/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Thats what GAD is. Isn't it?
Sat 07/06/03 at 18:04
Yer, but if you are not a member, and you win, wouldnt you just pay the £10.00 or whatever it is and become a member, then claim a £30.00 or whatever prize...
Your just mad if you dont...
Sat 07/06/03 at 17:10
" Crazy!"
So basically Parrand Kyz are good friends. Therefore Parr is trying to take some blame aswell.
Sat 07/06/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
See kids- Bumchums have to stick up for eachother. When one pops a topic up to the top and gets attacked for doing so, the other pops an even older topic to share the insults.

Awww. Bless. Etc
Sat 07/06/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Why the hell did you pop this, are you a EXPLETIVE or something ?
Sat 07/06/03 at 17:08
" Crazy!"
yes the topics other a year old. Now I have a another reason not to like you Parr.
Sat 07/06/03 at 17:05
Regular
"^_^"
pop
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:05
Regular
Tony wrote:
Is that clear now?)
>
> I had a similar experience once. There was this one time, at band camp...

we really dont want to know
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:04
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> lol... nice reply tony...
>
> But I seem to have forgotten to mention that, despite not being a
> member and still being able to order, I still get the club
> magazine...
>
> Don't you seem concerned about this loophole? Bus companies would be
> pretty concerned if lots of people got on for free- is this membership
> thing really a once off?
>
> Sonic

It's not really a loophole. GAD winners have tended to get extra mags, even if they are not members. (It's wierd, our system is)

The bloke who used to call himself No10 is in charge of it. I don't know if he still loiters on the forums.
Sat 11/05/02 at 18:01
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Tony, I have an e-me on it, and my GAD claim of AC4 still hasn't come.
> Surely that means you really have been out of stock?

Yes - I'm not denying we have been out of stock for weeks, but it has been re-ordered regularly. There must be a production delay.

I'll prompt the buyer anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.