GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - Getting 100%"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 13:44
Regular
I'd like to know how do you get 100% on GTA3? Is it simply doin all the missons, collecting the rampages, and doin the taxi, police, ambulance and fire truck missions? Am i missing hidden missions that are not as obvious as the standard missions? Are there more like the import/export garage?
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Imasexybug! wrote:
>HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!

Yes there are stands on all 3 islands the best way is to start on the first island and work your way across to the 3rd island, as Plonk said just drive around until you find all the ones on the second island first, then go over to the 1st island and find (2 I think) and start destroying them.

Travel back to the 2nd island, destroy them and then finish off on the 3rd island (2 again I think).

Good luck, let us know how you get on or need anymore help.
Mon 13/05/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
The mission your stuck on dosent start until u blow up the first stand, drive around the three islands until u find all the dots on your radar indicating where the stands are BEFORE u blow up any of em. Then start the mission (should b a bit easier now). I cant remember if the stands are on 2 or 3 of the islands, av a look around.
Mon 13/05/02 at 18:19
HELP! im stuck im no where near finishing and its getting boring because i dont know how to do the task im on the second island and i have to destory the little stands pn all three islands and i cant do it in time is there any tips you could give me or cheats HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:04
I've 94% but i don't know what else there is to do
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:05
95% i'm on but havnt played it for ages
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Poo Wee"
i'm on 99% and i cba anymore i'll prolly go back to it one day it just too boring
Fri 10/05/02 at 23:09
Regular
i wont get 100% i got 80% but my memory card baggered up
Fri 10/05/02 at 21:29
Regular
"round the outside"
hi Dudeo:D
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Welcome to the forum Dudeo
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:52
you get more percent and a bonus for completing it (bonus ie. money).

Oh by the way hello everyone, i'm new

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.