GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - Getting 100%"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 13:44
Regular
I'd like to know how do you get 100% on GTA3? Is it simply doin all the missons, collecting the rampages, and doin the taxi, police, ambulance and fire truck missions? Am i missing hidden missions that are not as obvious as the standard missions? Are there more like the import/export garage?
Tue 07/05/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
I'd like to know how do you get 100% on GTA3? Is it simply doin all the missons, collecting the rampages, and doin the taxi, police, ambulance and fire truck missions? Am i missing hidden missions that are not as obvious as the standard missions? Are there more like the import/export garage?
Tue 07/05/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Tag as above"
You must do everything 100% i imagine.
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
That reallyis the most useful comment i could have imagined, ta.
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Bobba you"
There is two inpor/export mission if you havent got that, it's on the 3rd island near the dam :)
Tue 07/05/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Have you done the 4 missions where you need to collect the pink blobs?

I haven't played it for ages and have forgotten the names of them :(

Oh and have you done the Marty Chonks missions, they're near where Joey's garage is?
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 wrote:
> There is two inpor/export mission if you havent got that, it's on the
> 3rd island near the dam :)

Should that be Import/Export ???
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Bobba you"
nh wrote:
> ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 wrote:
> There is two inpor/export mission if you havent got that, it's on
> the
> 3rd island near the dam :)
>
> Should that be Import/Export ???

Yeah it should :)
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:11
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Glad that one is cleared up !! ;D
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
"95% organic"
Don't forget the mini-missions as well, like the Patriot car-park scramble and the radio control bomb-cars
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Bobba you"
nh wrote:
> Glad that one is cleared up !! ;D

Yep :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.