GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 09:58
Regular
How come we don't have a resident evil forum, its bar far one of the greatest gaming series ever made. and is the best survival horror games ever. so we'll start: Which is the best game?

Resident Evil 1 PS1
Resident Evil 1:Directors Cut PS1
Resident Evil 2 PS1
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis PS1
Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Code Veronica X DC and PS2
Resident Evil:Survivor PS1
Resident Evil:Survivor 2:Code Veronica X PS2
Fri 17/05/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Back For Good"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Resi-evil fan....., My bro's friend got it from thailand on DVD. I've
> seen it about 6 times. It gets better each time. The reason I like it
> so much is cos i love the games.

Actually after seeing it for the second time yesterday I have to agree, ok the music score is pants and the effects are quite obviously fake but overall it's not a bad movie :-)
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:05
Regular
Axel wrote:
> I can't decide between Resident Evil: Code Veronica or Onimusha when
> the next batch of Platinum titles arrive. Ive seen mixed reviews.
>
> And Resident Evil 2 is my favourite, just ahead of Nemesis.

i would get code veronica, in my opinion its loads better. i was quite annoyed when i bought my ps2 with onimusha only to find out that the backgrounds were still 2D. its a good game, but no where near as long as code veronica. it makes a nice change to the resident evil series, but its just not as good.
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:59
Regular
I would say that it has to be resident evil 2 that was the best resi game. its the game that made the series and grabbed everyones attention, including mine. i also think it had the best story and game elements of all the series.
code veronica was also very good, as was nemesis.
im buying a Gamecube as soon as the first resident evil game arrives, i cant wait, the grapchics look incredible, and this should make for scarier gameplay.
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mmmm... Evil...

Oh... err... Hmm... errr.. Eep?
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:06
My best resident evil game will have to be

RESIDENT EVIL 3: NEMISIS

But I think they are all great games and very cool to play on

And its got some scary poo in them
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:47
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Resi-evil fan....., My bro's friend got it from thailand on DVD. I've seen it about 6 times. It gets better each time. The reason I like it so much is cos i love the games.
Sun 12/05/02 at 11:01
Regular
I can't wait for the Resi-evil game on the cube

:)
Sun 12/05/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Back For Good"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> I have resi-evil thefilm on DVD.

lol where did you get that from? it's not released in the U.S yet :-P

The acting was great but I wouldn't say it's a brilliant movie! What did you think of it?
Sat 11/05/02 at 17:54
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
I can't decide between Resident Evil: Code Veronica or Onimusha when the next batch of Platinum titles arrive. Ive seen mixed reviews.

And Resident Evil 2 is my favourite, just ahead of Nemesis.
Sat 11/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Resi series really needs a new story line or just some small changes to the plot, because the one thing thet annoys me about these games is that you know whats going to happen as well as pretty much when it will happen. Something new would be nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.