GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/08/06 at 14:44
Regular
The title of this thread, kawada must go nuts hearing it all the time

For the last few hours it's been raining a fair bit, now we're getting the thunder. Perhaps this is the thunderstorm the BBC promised me in June.

This is the price we pay for having all that sun :( I wonder if London is still left with a water shortage.

I still get a bit hot at times in the middle of the night and have to kick my duvet off though.

Are things going to improve throughout the month or is it just going to get worse?
Page:
Wed 05/09/07 at 12:54
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hehe Machie :D

and HAHA at you pb :p Yeah, after writing that, I then looked at it and read it in big bro style too :(
Wed 05/09/07 at 12:31
"possibly impossible"
Vexxxed wrote:
> 11:56, still only Machie to request to have this taken
> down...doesn't look good, sorry dude.

Was it just me that read the first part of that sentence in a Big Brother style voice.

Damn you Channel 4...
Wed 05/09/07 at 12:02
Regular
we'll see about that *evil laughter*
Wed 05/09/07 at 12:00
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
11:56 in the Freeola Chat Forums, and still only Machie has requested to have this thread taken down...doesn't look good, sorry dude.
Tue 04/09/07 at 22:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie and his tantrums =P
Tue 04/09/07 at 17:58
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Oh, I'm sorry for having a day or two off, tuh :p

As Machie now knows, I am not just hired to chat and look on here all day (unfortunately), so I can only check for issues at random times throughout the day. If there are issues that need to be looked into, we have the 'Alert a Mod' button, or even the message me option next to my name.

USE IT DAMN YOU ^_^

*edit* So far (19:35) only the one request by Machie to have this removed...
Tue 04/09/07 at 17:02
"LOLLERSKATES!"
El Viking wrote:
> It's the preserve of the Mods, they can do all sorts of wonderful
> things; and an easy way to get one deleted is to throw
> punctuation out of the window when you start one.

Aye, Nazi is correct. I think we should have a couple of Super Mods, who Mod all the forums, and can delete threads. I nominate myself. Seeming as the staffies aren't very active.

*Points to avatar* :$
Tue 04/09/07 at 17:01
Regular
He doesnt have the guts to delete me =) He wouldnt even make my name pink when I asked. I'm beginning to doubt whether Vexxxed has any real power at all. =P
Tue 04/09/07 at 16:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I think the only safe thing to do is delete Machie. You can delete the thread, but whats the point if the source of it still exists??
Tue 04/09/07 at 16:42
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Anybody who does not want this thread anymore, click on 'Alert a Moderator', or 'Report this post' and depending on how many I get by tomorrow will decide the matter!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.