GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/08/06 at 14:44
Regular
The title of this thread, kawada must go nuts hearing it all the time

For the last few hours it's been raining a fair bit, now we're getting the thunder. Perhaps this is the thunderstorm the BBC promised me in June.

This is the price we pay for having all that sun :( I wonder if London is still left with a water shortage.

I still get a bit hot at times in the middle of the night and have to kick my duvet off though.

Are things going to improve throughout the month or is it just going to get worse?
Page:
Fri 07/09/07 at 17:08
"possibly impossible"
Heh.

I just thought such disjointed sentences deserved something a bit more abstract...
Fri 07/09/07 at 17:02
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Are you on shrooms pb :O
Fri 07/09/07 at 17:01
"possibly impossible"
Purple, with a few spots of blue...
Fri 07/09/07 at 16:49
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Quite cloudy, but nice and hot :D
Wed 05/09/07 at 23:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hot and humid tonight.

Really, what's wrong with this sort of topic? And the Coke or Pepsi one? If we got rid of those two topics, the forum would be dead!
Wed 05/09/07 at 16:18
Regular
it's not the worst thread in the world.. some people do actually discuss other things in here

i think smedlos killed it though
Wed 05/09/07 at 14:58
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Well, it's not exactly the most engaging topic ever :p Unlike that other one you got the GAD for!
Wed 05/09/07 at 14:31
Regular
...and yet it wasnt good enough to win me a GAD *runs off crying*
Wed 05/09/07 at 14:25
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Machie wrote:
> Well you do enjoy seeing threads with your name in them Vexxxed ;D

Yes, that is true, especially when they are linked to me being mean or nasty :)

No one else wants to have this thread removed, and I'm not about to go deleting something just because some people from PM don't like it, even Ladybird (I'm flying out to see you tonight, so make sure you have some nice food ready ;) ) likes this thread!
Wed 05/09/07 at 14:08
Regular
Well you do enjoy seeing threads with your name in them Vexxxed ;D Go on, you know you want to delete this thread.

I'll make the last weather related post.

----

Is summer over yet? Because the leaves are falling from the trees and I'm getting a tan on my walks along the river. I even have the fan on in the office. Is September going to deliver what June and July couldnt? I remember September last year being very sunny too.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.