GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 17:39
Regular
Before any of you start complaining about this topic. It is a joke. A J-O-K-E!

Anyway...

I thought I'd review the Playstation 2, and to stop so many arguments I thought I'd post it here.

Before I start, I was always told that if I haven't got anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all, so here's my review.
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:39
Regular
Before any of you start complaining about this topic. It is a joke. A J-O-K-E!

Anyway...

I thought I'd review the Playstation 2, and to stop so many arguments I thought I'd post it here.

Before I start, I was always told that if I haven't got anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all, so here's my review.
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Amazing
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:14
Regular
Classic review, moving yet deeply set in its ways that it is special and quite frankly well written not one error.... give this guy a GAD.
Tue 07/05/02 at 00:24
Regular
It's almost as descriptive as my X-box review!
Tue 07/05/02 at 04:22
When you're all grown up you can graduate to the PS2...For now you can frollick with your cutsey toy;)
Tue 07/05/02 at 09:11
Regular
"Tag as above"
Gates_Bill wrote:
> When you're all grown up you can graduate to the PS2...For now you can
> frollick with your cutsey toy;)

I wouldn't give up my PS2, but even I can appretiate the humor.
Tue 07/05/02 at 16:20
Regular
Gates_Bill wrote:

There's aways one isn't there.

So, what's this about growing up?

Oh yeah, Playstation 2 is so grown up with games that let you terrorise shopping malls, steal cars, mug pensioners and sleep with hookers. Really grown up aren't they.

Some of us older folk prefer the more mature games. The ones which stimulate our imaginations, the games that challenge your mind, not just your trigger finger. The games that are bright and wonderful to see.

Tue 07/05/02 at 19:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Gates_Bill wrote:
After reading tagline and message -

A) What is an XbOx and PS2? Toys - Ummmmm Yes!
B) After reading tag, I do rather think that the ole box will be 'Xtinct' HA HA HA! (Hang on, just proved him correct, by being childish and on the same level as him! Oh NO!)

;-)

Anyway, what is 'grown up' - of course! blowing peoples heads up and cackling saying - 'ahh wicked man' - that is so cool!
Rather than Edgys point of stimualting the imagination, rahter than plugging away at the trigger.
Tue 07/05/02 at 19:51
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Am I missing something?
Or is this a joke, because there ain't no review.
Tue 07/05/02 at 20:27
I'm just trying to think of some games produced by Nintendo that 'stimulate the mind'..So far I've come up with, Pokemon(all 14 versions!) erm...ahh...oh yea, the jewel in the crown, the intilectully, thought provoking...Mario!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.