GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd v Arsenal Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 12:38
Regular
What do you think the score will be in wednesdays big game, i'm going for 3-1 to united
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:40
Hoppefully being a Man Utd. fan it will be a repeat of last seasons match.......fat chance of that happening so i'm gonna say 3-1 Utd. If Ruudy, Veron, Giggs or maybe even Foralan we've got a good chance of winning.
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:33
Regular
Always good to bet on the opposition.

Win or lose...your a winner :)
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:20
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I had a dream (nightmare?) the night before the FA cup final that Arsenal would beat us at Old Trafford 3-1. Arsenal go a goal up, United equalise, but then Arsenal score twice. Viera to score two, and Henry one. I couldn't make out the scorer for United for some reason.

I'm seriously hoping it doesn't come true, but maybe I should put a bet on it just in case....
Mon 06/05/02 at 19:02
Regular
I woudnt be surprised if Veron's game against LEverkusen last week was his last for United...

There were reposts that he had a bust up with 5 other united players over his poor performance.

We probably wont even get back the whole £28M for him. As long as Nesta comes in through Veron leaving I will be happy.

I wanna see a normal 4-4-2 system against Arsenal with a midfield of Giggs, Keane, Butt, scholes and a strike force of Forlan and Van Nistelrooy.

I reckon we can do em.
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've got a bad feeling that it will go Arsenal's way YET AGAIN this season!

But then again, they haven't lost a DOMESTIC game this year, so maybe we could be the ones to put an end to that run and a slight scratch on their title hopes!

C'mon United!! This is the time for Veron!!
Mon 06/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
Hmmm...Arsenal are on high spirits after winning FA Cup but i think their luck will run out on wednesday. A single goal will do it....by Juan Sebastian Veron.

1-0 to "The Champions" :D
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:17
I think it will be 2-2
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:16
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think the score will be 3-1 to united
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I just think that both teams know that the title is settled and that they will be all out attack to win the game and prove to themselves, the fans and the rest of the country who is the better team. Man U's defence is not the greatest so Arsenal will try to exploit that, and even though both teams are missing their most creative players in Pires and Beckham who are out injured it should be a high scoring game.
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
2-2?

nah I don't think it will be that open, yes Man U need a win but Arsenal Just need draw and thats what they'll come for. They are on top of their game at the mo,

So it will be a tight game, I think it depend on which team controls the midfield, however I don't think United will let the gunners win.

If van the man, Giggsy and Keano are on form then I fancy them to nick it 1-0, but if Arsenal get their game together, then I think it will be 1-1.

Im a United supporter, but thats my honest view.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.