GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd v Arsenal Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 12:38
Regular
What do you think the score will be in wednesdays big game, i'm going for 3-1 to united
Mon 06/05/02 at 12:38
What do you think the score will be in wednesdays big game, i'm going for 3-1 to united
Mon 06/05/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
5-1 to man united.

Don't know why, does seem a bit of a high scoreline but that is what the brain told me to write.
Mon 06/05/02 at 12:44
Regular
I couldn't give a toss who wins. It's scum vs. scum.
Mon 06/05/02 at 13:41
Regular
ur a bunch of fools, we had so many injuries last time, and look at how strong our team is now?!
Mon 06/05/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
-T- -Devil wrote:
> I couldn't give a toss who wins. It's scum vs. scum.

Thats true! However I have a feeling that Arsenal will win it 3-1!
Mon 06/05/02 at 14:00
Regular
"waiting for 1950DA."
2-1 to the gunners, we're high in spirits and i've just got this feeling.
Mon 06/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Bobba you"
Arsenal 1-0 and thery henry to get the goal.
Mon 06/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
2-2, Ljunberg, Henry, Scholes and Nistelrooy to score.
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
2-2?

nah I don't think it will be that open, yes Man U need a win but Arsenal Just need draw and thats what they'll come for. They are on top of their game at the mo,

So it will be a tight game, I think it depend on which team controls the midfield, however I don't think United will let the gunners win.

If van the man, Giggsy and Keano are on form then I fancy them to nick it 1-0, but if Arsenal get their game together, then I think it will be 1-1.

Im a United supporter, but thats my honest view.
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I just think that both teams know that the title is settled and that they will be all out attack to win the game and prove to themselves, the fans and the rest of the country who is the better team. Man U's defence is not the greatest so Arsenal will try to exploit that, and even though both teams are missing their most creative players in Pires and Beckham who are out injured it should be a high scoring game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.