GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SMB: How you doin'?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 08:53
Regular
How's everyone getting on with Super Monkey Ball?

I have to say that I love this game!

SO far I've only gotten as far as level 25 or so on Advanced. I tried some of the Expert courses, but, Christ, are they ever tough!

And Monkey Target rules.
Thu 09/05/02 at 08:25
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
cookie monster wrote:
> Well thats me completed expert mode as well now. Now i just need to do
> it all over again without using a continue to get the extra stages.

You've also still got Master Mode to do yet man. Although you can't get it unless you beat Expert without losing either a life or a continue, can't remember which though.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i'm not surprised indian dude is selling his dreamcast, with all the crappy games he has on it. where's the virtua tennis, the crazy taxi, the jet set radio, the MSR, the shenmue, the shenmue 2, the powerstone, the phantasy star online, the house of the dead, the confidential mission? where is the second controller and all the other crap that you can buy. if i were getting a dreamcast, i would get a bundle with jsr, msr and virtua fighter, then fill up your collection. you'll be playing for weeks, weeks and months.
Wed 08/05/02 at 20:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well thats me completed expert mode as well now. Now i just need to do it all over again without using a continue to get the extra stages.
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:30
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
FatButcher wrote:
On the last(?) level on begineer, the one that has various routes
accross that are all different widths, has anyone managed to get
across on the narrowest one?

on the guitar strings , i pacratised and practised (and practised some more) about 2 hours actually , and finally got across the 0.1 thick guitar string , the emotion i felt when i finally got across it, ahhhh ;-)
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:23
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Solskjær wrote:
> After all this talk and good comments on this game I aam strongly
> starting to consider buying this in the near future!
> Or maybe i'll be lucky enough to claim it as a GAD prize! ;)
>
> There are already some many GameCube games I want!
> I also still want quite a few more N64 ones!!
> And for the GameBoy Advance!
> And I also wanna get a Dreamcast this summer too!!
>
> And that's without including all the CD's I want! :S

you wanna buy my dreamcast ?

im gonna put it in the paper tommorow (thursday) to see what i can get for it , if you want , you can have it.
im putting it in at £60-£65 (havent decided yet) it's absolutely mint mint condition , all boxed , all the manuals , 1 control , 1 memory card (boxed) , shadowman , chu chu rocket , planetring , soul calibur (back up copy) and boot up disk , cheat disk , demo disk , internet disk , internet lead , all power leads , modems , etc.

if you want it tell me , and we could arrange something , if yuo want to check me out go onto ebay , and check out my (pretty crappy , ebay page)
Wed 08/05/02 at 18:18
I've completed beginner without losing a life, and got the three bonus stages. I was pleasantly surprised that they were quite simple.

Advanced....umm I think about 17.

Expert ... around 4 (man that's hard)

Bowling ... around 150 points

Flight ... about 300 (fluked it on a 200 square)

(you can tell I'm not next to the cube can't you)

Quite pitiful really, but I've been sidetracked by Luigi's Mansion (completed) and Rogue Leader.
Wed 08/05/02 at 16:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Great now i have done beginner in normal and extra, advanced in normal and extra, up to level 21 on expert and have infinite continues. I love this game!
Tue 07/05/02 at 21:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Thats me got up to level 21 on expert. I went into practice mode to try and get my head around it, but out of 30 tries i completed it 5 times. Its taxing, very taxing.
Tue 07/05/02 at 17:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'll be getting SMB with my cube in a week.
Tue 07/05/02 at 09:22
Regular
"Tag as above"
Yep the Guitar Strings on, I think its on Advanced. I managed to get across on the second from biggest string.

Beginer Completed
Advanced Level 29 (didn't have any continues left for level 30)
Expert Pah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.