GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SMB: How you doin'?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/05/02 at 08:53
Regular
How's everyone getting on with Super Monkey Ball?

I have to say that I love this game!

SO far I've only gotten as far as level 25 or so on Advanced. I tried some of the Expert courses, but, Christ, are they ever tough!

And Monkey Target rules.
Mon 06/05/02 at 08:53
Regular
"not dead"
How's everyone getting on with Super Monkey Ball?

I have to say that I love this game!

SO far I've only gotten as far as level 25 or so on Advanced. I tried some of the Expert courses, but, Christ, are they ever tough!

And Monkey Target rules.
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:12
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ive completed easy and advanced , about 8 or 9 levels through expert , got all the mini games and party games , and have increased my continues to 9.
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:37
Regular
"Tag as above"
Completed Beginer, Started Advanced and opened one mini game, about 20 into advanced and it getting quite hard.
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:43
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Bearing in mind that I've had the game since January of this year, I'm still stuck on EX7.
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:44
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Just for the record, I said ages ago that this is THE game for Gamecube. Everyone believe me now? ;)

Heh.:)
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:46
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Have any of you done the Extra Levels yet on Beginner or Advanced?
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:48
Regular
"Tag as above"
no.
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive been playing this solid since i got it on saturday (more or less). Ive got all mini games, and ive complaeted Beginner and Advanced stages. But begger me if expert is possible. I think its the hardest game ive ever played.
Mon 06/05/02 at 10:14
Regular
"Tag as above"
On the last(?) level on begineer, the one that has various routes accross that are all different widths, has anyone managed to get across on the narrowest one?
Mon 06/05/02 at 11:37
Regular
Well, i looked at the box, then the instructions for a bit.

I've decided to keep it with my dvd's, instead of next to the cube.

Not decided if i'll start keeping my dvds and gamecube games next to the cube yet though. I think i'd need some kind of rack.

But hey, one of these days, i'll get my cube, and won't have to dabble in such depths of triviality
: )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.