GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movie Quotes Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 15:18
Regular
This is REALLY easy: We start of with a quote from a film, and the first person to guess what film it's from chooses the next quote. I'll start with a p*ss-easy one:

"On my signal, unleash Hell"
Thu 20/06/02 at 21:48
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Howz about dis 1 den?

"A few nights ago, rory's roger-iron busted, so he's gone down the battle cruiser to watch the end of a football game. No-one's watchin the custard so he switches the channel over. The fat geezer's north opens, and he wanders up and turns the weiser over. "Now **** off and watch it somewhere else!". Rory knows that clarett is imminent, but he doesn't want to miss the end of his game, so calm-as-a-coma, he picks up a fire-extinguisher, walks straight past the jam-rolls that are ready 4 action and plonks it outside the entrance. he then walks bak 2 the bar and orders an arrisdottle of the most ping dong tiddly in the nuclear sub, and switches back to his footer! "Right, that's ****in it!" says fatty. "That's ****in wot?", says rory, and he gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty. He flicks a flaming match in2 his bird's nest and the geezer's lit up like a leakin gas pipe. Rory, unphased, turns bak 2 is game. his teams won 2. 4 nil."

I know it's a bit of a...well, a VERY long one, but i just HAD 2 post it 2 c if NE 1 could 1)Get the film, and 2)Actually understand the quote!!!

NE ideas people?
Thu 20/06/02 at 13:11
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Okay, how about:

"So what am I here, the designated homeless?"
Thu 20/06/02 at 12:03
Regular
".......on the attac"
aninem wrote:
> "there trains son, dont stand infront of them"

Little Nicky
Thu 20/06/02 at 08:03
Regular
"\\"
OK see if you can get this one

"there trains son, dont stand infront of them"
Wed 19/06/02 at 21:50
Regular
".......on the attac"
Rattle snake3,

Mummy Returns - an awful film......
Wed 19/06/02 at 17:32
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Ears anuva:

"You'll want the shotgun right?"

"No, i prefer the Tompson"

NE ideers?
Wed 19/06/02 at 17:13
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
(That woz 4 the iron monkey by da way)
Wed 19/06/02 at 17:12
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Ding Ding Ding! Correct!
Tue 18/06/02 at 22:13
Regular
".......on the attac"
Try these:

"Get a new president!"

"Is it snowing in space?!"

"You can't make a thoroughbred out of a jackass!"

"I look like a wall-eyed salmon!"
Tue 18/06/02 at 22:10
Regular
".......on the attac"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> "What about Bertha's plan?"

No idea whatsoever.

> "Oh my God, you look like a gangster!"

Goodfellas!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.