GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Gamecube Partition"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 14:46
Regular
Hi to all you Nintemdoids!
I need to prove to everyone that the 'Cube is an challenge to PS2 and XBOX!
Everyone who agrees I would like to reply to this message so that i can take a note of those of you that realise the potential of Gamecube! I would also be interested in any ideas of new game themes and reveloutionary formats! I am extremely interested in this sort of thing and wonder where gaming will go next. I mean what could possibly come next! Games are getting better and more involving so how far can these go? Reply to let me know please!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Tag as above"
I got a Gamecube and a PS2, as I'm sure many others have. I haven't seen anything on the Gamecube that would persuade me to give up my PS2, but time will probably bring us more games. The whole reason I got my Gamecube was because it was different, not because it was more powerfull, I think with a PS2 and a gamecube I'll have the best selection of games to choose from.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.