GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Gamecube Partition"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 14:46
Regular
Hi to all you Nintemdoids!
I need to prove to everyone that the 'Cube is an challenge to PS2 and XBOX!
Everyone who agrees I would like to reply to this message so that i can take a note of those of you that realise the potential of Gamecube! I would also be interested in any ideas of new game themes and reveloutionary formats! I am extremely interested in this sort of thing and wonder where gaming will go next. I mean what could possibly come next! Games are getting better and more involving so how far can these go? Reply to let me know please!
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:46
Hi to all you Nintemdoids!
I need to prove to everyone that the 'Cube is an challenge to PS2 and XBOX!
Everyone who agrees I would like to reply to this message so that i can take a note of those of you that realise the potential of Gamecube! I would also be interested in any ideas of new game themes and reveloutionary formats! I am extremely interested in this sort of thing and wonder where gaming will go next. I mean what could possibly come next! Games are getting better and more involving so how far can these go? Reply to let me know please!
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Errr... me.
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
shaneomac wrote:
I mean what could possibly
> come next! Games are getting better and more involving so how far can
> these go?

You might want to read my post in Prime called the 'barrier' of gaming and technology. It covers most points about the future of games, and it won GAD too!
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:10
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
agree . i think ???
Sat 04/05/02 at 20:26
I AGREE!!!!! I AGREE TOTALLY
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:03
Regular
">:)"
Game cube is better than ps2 for sure. It has no loading times at all. I was really impressed with how smoothly the games run on it. And XBOX is already a flop. GC is king of consoles.

Dont you mean "Petition" not "partition"

I love my gamecube.
Sun 05/05/02 at 04:25
Regular
"Foos Rock"
I totally agree just read my post and you'll see that the 'Cube more than equals the Xbox.
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:15
Its small, its powerful, its got no loading times, its got bloody good graphics, and its fairly quiet (Compared 2 the PS2 anyway). Need i say more?
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:17
Regular
Quet compared to the PS2?? Hmmm, I have my GC and my PS2 siting together and they both make about the same noise you trumpet.

Anyway, it's good, but it's not revolutionary.
Sun 05/05/02 at 13:25
Regular
"simpsons rule"
the ps2 dosen't make a lot of noise, and if you wont bloody good graphics look at the ps2 :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.