GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Gamecube Partition"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/05/02 at 14:46
Regular
Hi to all you Nintemdoids!
I need to prove to everyone that the 'Cube is an challenge to PS2 and XBOX!
Everyone who agrees I would like to reply to this message so that i can take a note of those of you that realise the potential of Gamecube! I would also be interested in any ideas of new game themes and reveloutionary formats! I am extremely interested in this sort of thing and wonder where gaming will go next. I mean what could possibly come next! Games are getting better and more involving so how far can these go? Reply to let me know please!
Mon 06/05/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Tag as above"
I got a Gamecube and a PS2, as I'm sure many others have. I haven't seen anything on the Gamecube that would persuade me to give up my PS2, but time will probably bring us more games. The whole reason I got my Gamecube was because it was different, not because it was more powerfull, I think with a PS2 and a gamecube I'll have the best selection of games to choose from.
Mon 06/05/02 at 08:54
What!? Was it something I said? Good...:D
Mon 06/05/02 at 07:09
Regular
"Brrrrr."
What the...
Sun 05/05/02 at 23:45
'Biased' - Mr Cyclone. Is English in schools today really THAT bad!? ;D
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
-'biast'- Mr. Pringle.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:13
Regular
"^_^"
You could make a game where you have to live a dailey life. But If you are bad you get arrested and into fights and stuff
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I think you shud post this in the fog chat cos it maybe just a bit biurst in here!! just a llitle biurst!!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:07
hallo all i don't think i would like games to progress too far to like virtual reality because even games like jet force g would start to become 18's because the graphics would be so realistic but that probaley won't be for a long time
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, the GameCube is a newly released console isn't it?? So it's obviously seen as a threat to Sony and the PS2 and Microsoft and the X-box!
It's merely the gamers who laugh at it and see it as a weak and feeble competitor than cannot even scare it's rivals.

I disagree with them, but it'll never finnish ontop, the PS2's already sold millions worldwide, as it's been out for around 18 months.
But the race is one for 2nd place - and that's something the Cube will stand a good chance of winning!
Especially when you compare both consoles' future releases - OH YES!!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 15:09
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Yeah Nintendo is the best.

Dunno about loading times, I know most games are instant but Tony Hawk's has a few seconds between screens.

At the moment I'm mulling over whether to get either Luigi's Mansion or Super Monkey Ball between now and May 24th...whaddya reckon?

And games aren't going to get any better. The aesthetics and 'wow' factor is going to increase but they'll still be as fun or as crap as ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.