GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest - yes, another one!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 21:11
Regular
Ok people, once the gamecube rush is over, I'll be starting a new copularity pontest for Ninty characters.
But first, I need to know what chracters should *definately* be in the copularity pontest. YOU sign up for your fave ninty characters to be in the cop. pontest in other words.
So... I'll start with Mario, Link, Issac (golden sun) and Yoshi.
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ok people, once the gamecube rush is over, I'll be starting a new copularity pontest for Ninty characters.
But first, I need to know what chracters should *definately* be in the copularity pontest. YOU sign up for your fave ninty characters to be in the cop. pontest in other words.
So... I'll start with Mario, Link, Issac (golden sun) and Yoshi.
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:13
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Conker, Banjo, Kazzoie, Joe Dark!
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:13
Regular
Mario??
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Theoretically, Sonic isn't a ninty character, but sice he is my favourite, can he be in? Please?

:)
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
agh! whats his name *ponders*.........donkey kong. my favourite player in mario tennis and im always him on mario party so do not leave him out tphi!
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Microchips wrote:
> Theoretically, Sonic isn't a ninty character, but sice he is my
> favourite, can he be in? Please?

sure, as long as they've starred in a ninty game at some point, they are welcome. Post as many as you want, the more the merrier!
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
ok, I have a couple more: Wario, Toad and Zelda. Keep adding them, please! :-)
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:30
Regular
King Koopa (Bowser), Iggy Koopa, Yoshi, Kirby
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:32
Regular
Link
Fri 03/05/02 at 21:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
OK guyus lets see now. So far we have the folowing characters that have appeared on Ninty games: (plus a couple more I have added just now)

Link
King Koopa (Bowser)
Iggy Koopa
Yoshi
Kirby
Wario
Toad
Zelda
donkey kong
Sonic
Conker
Banjo
Kazzoie
Mario
Issac (golden sun)
Diddy Kong
Starfox
Bart Simpson

Are we missing any? Post them up here to get them added!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.