GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"has the dreamcast still got a chance if it wanted to come back!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 16:16
Regular
just say the dreamcast did want to make new games would is survive cause word has it that the dreamcast decided to stop making games because it thought it was going to fail because of the other consoles..................................the dreamcast did actually have great ratings but the people who rated it say the ratings of the dreamcast was nothink compared to the PS1 and PS2. which supposedly scared the dreamcast off. I don't think this is true however maybe dreamcast just want to make a bang when they come back if thy come back.
Fri 03/05/02 at 16:16
just say the dreamcast did want to make new games would is survive cause word has it that the dreamcast decided to stop making games because it thought it was going to fail because of the other consoles..................................the dreamcast did actually have great ratings but the people who rated it say the ratings of the dreamcast was nothink compared to the PS1 and PS2. which supposedly scared the dreamcast off. I don't think this is true however maybe dreamcast just want to make a bang when they come back if thy come back.
Fri 03/05/02 at 16:50
Regular
Jesus Christ you're talking some s hit here aren't you?

1) The Dreamcast can easily hold it's own against the PS2. It p isses on the PS1 from a MASSIVE height.

2) 'Dreamcast' is not a company. It therefore didn't stop making games. It also cannot start making games for itself either. The company that made the Dreamcast was Sega.

Please don't start stupid discussions just for the sake of it. I'd rather see the Dreamcast forum die than be filled with tripe like this.
Fri 03/05/02 at 18:53
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Thats a bit harsh Gar-j the dude just doesnt know the fact, it was badly worded but an interesting point what if sega said now weve made money selling our games on other consoles and got a bigger fanbase, it would of had to been a few months ago, because I think its safe to say the dreamcast is officially dead, but the sega-army live on with a new eye for video games.
I know theres no way in 'ell sega would have, but hey we can dream(thats why god invented morning wood!!).
Fri 03/05/02 at 19:00
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
To answer your oringinal post shorty a big fat NOOOOOOO!!!!!!, the sega fans that jumped boat are split across the 3 new nextgen consoles, many only buying certain console because of the games sega are going to release on them, to ask them to ignore the console they've spent 100s of pounds on and go back to the dc would be off-putting to say the least
Sat 04/05/02 at 19:50
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think it could
Sat 04/05/02 at 20:05
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Could be what?
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:42
Regular
"simpsons rule"
yakumo wrote:
> Could be what?

could have a chance of coming back
Sat 04/05/02 at 21:58
Gar-J wrote:
> Jesus Christ you're talking some s hit here aren't you?
>
> 1) The Dreamcast can easily hold it's own against the PS2. It p isses
> on the PS1 from a MASSIVE height.
>
> 2) 'Dreamcast' is not a company. It therefore didn't stop making
> games. It also cannot start making games for itself either. The
> company that made the Dreamcast was Sega.
>
> Please don't start stupid discussions just for the sake of it. I'd
> rather see the Dreamcast forum die than be filled with tripe like
> this.

thank you for saying that i belive every think you said but that didn't come from me, that message came from a much higher source im not going to say..................................(a gamesmaster site) so if you want to say somthink say it to them they are the people p issng on the dreamcast.
Sat 04/05/02 at 22:03
i actally don't think what gar j said was harsh i think it wern't harsh enough that is what had to be said and he said it perfectly.
Sat 04/05/02 at 22:14
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
actually i agree with Gar j, I just thought I'd stick up for you because you sound like your 10 years old, and dont have a clue.
Oh well theres no helping some....I rule!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.