GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What? You're joking? No? Oh...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 17:38
Regular
Today, I got home from school and I had two packages waiting for me. The first was sonic adventure 2:battle. It looks like a very cool game, and the case is really well designed, with the memory card holder in the bottom left. Which brings me onto the title:

How small can memory cards get? I opened the box containing my memory card to find a little plastic box about 3cm tall, 2cm wide and about 5mm in depth! Woah! I am soo excited about tomorrow! I can't wait!

Microchips
Sun 05/05/02 at 07:48
gamecube rules , yes some games are not the best , but hey that's life! , isn't it?
Sat 04/05/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i went round my mates yesterday an his only game was sonic adventure 2! It was really rubbish we thought! a little bit babbisish and easy but as we got into it we started to enjoy it more. the sonic levels were really good and we both started to raise a chao! Its not the best game on the gamecube but it is still a laugh, and the multiplayer chracters were pretty cool.
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:33
Regular
"-_-"
I got my stuff the day of launch except for my rf adapter sonic and...the gamecube
I think i might have not been in when it came.
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:28
"Mimmargh!"
I got an unofficial memory card that doesn't fit into the holder {:0(
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Microchips wrote:
> How small can memory cards get? I opened the box containing my memory
> card to find a little plastic box about 3cm tall, 2cm wide and about
> 5mm in depth! Woah! I am soo excited about tomorrow! I can't wait!

I know exactly what you mean! They're tiny!

I didn't get my stuff the day before launch like some people (which had me slightly worried as I always used to get games etc one day before they were released when ordering from SR) but they came on Launch day which was great!
Thu 02/05/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
What Twain said...
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Better take care of it, Microchips.

You won't want to be:-
- Stepping on it
- Losing it
- Using it as a Lego brick
- Hoovering it up
- Swallowing it
- Rubbing out your errors in your homework with it
- Treating it like a Fruit Salad or Black Jack

Keep the memory card in the holder, if you can find the holder!
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cyclone wrote:
> auf deutsch wrote:
> Lol, This is too depresing, haven't got anything yet...
>
>
> I know exactly how you feel!

So do I! No cube till June 8th for me :-(
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:20
yes but Ps2 games have instruction booklets and its thicker than them
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:18
Regular
Wow, i didn't notice the memory card holder before.

I got super monkey ball today. Still no cube though ; )

I think the case it thicker because of the instruction booklet. The game disk is so small though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.