GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What? You're joking? No? Oh...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 17:38
Regular
Today, I got home from school and I had two packages waiting for me. The first was sonic adventure 2:battle. It looks like a very cool game, and the case is really well designed, with the memory card holder in the bottom left. Which brings me onto the title:

How small can memory cards get? I opened the box containing my memory card to find a little plastic box about 3cm tall, 2cm wide and about 5mm in depth! Woah! I am soo excited about tomorrow! I can't wait!

Microchips
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Today, I got home from school and I had two packages waiting for me. The first was sonic adventure 2:battle. It looks like a very cool game, and the case is really well designed, with the memory card holder in the bottom left. Which brings me onto the title:

How small can memory cards get? I opened the box containing my memory card to find a little plastic box about 3cm tall, 2cm wide and about 5mm in depth! Woah! I am soo excited about tomorrow! I can't wait!

Microchips
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:46
Regular
Lol, This is too depresing, haven't got anything yet...
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> Lol, This is too depresing, haven't got anything yet...

I know exactly how you feel!
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:27
I got Super monkey ball today - i noticed that the GC boxes are slightly thicker than normal DVD boxes (interesting fact). My box was all manked up - well the corner was sort of shaved off, and the package had holes in it. Oh well cant complain as it was a GAD! I hope for my GC and rogue leader 2 mo. Does anyone know if the fire pack will all come at once? or will they post everything seperately?

Mr. C
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:18
Regular
Wow, i didn't notice the memory card holder before.

I got super monkey ball today. Still no cube though ; )

I think the case it thicker because of the instruction booklet. The game disk is so small though...
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:20
yes but Ps2 games have instruction booklets and its thicker than them
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cyclone wrote:
> auf deutsch wrote:
> Lol, This is too depresing, haven't got anything yet...
>
>
> I know exactly how you feel!

So do I! No cube till June 8th for me :-(
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Better take care of it, Microchips.

You won't want to be:-
- Stepping on it
- Losing it
- Using it as a Lego brick
- Hoovering it up
- Swallowing it
- Rubbing out your errors in your homework with it
- Treating it like a Fruit Salad or Black Jack

Keep the memory card in the holder, if you can find the holder!
Thu 02/05/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
What Twain said...
Sat 04/05/02 at 14:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Microchips wrote:
> How small can memory cards get? I opened the box containing my memory
> card to find a little plastic box about 3cm tall, 2cm wide and about
> 5mm in depth! Woah! I am soo excited about tomorrow! I can't wait!

I know exactly what you mean! They're tiny!

I didn't get my stuff the day before launch like some people (which had me slightly worried as I always used to get games etc one day before they were released when ordering from SR) but they came on Launch day which was great!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.