GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Noooo! A note to all you simpsons nuts out there!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
The makers of simpsons... MAtt groening and so on, have announced that they may finish after the 13th series because they have a lack of gags!

Could they be a double meaning joke... oh cruel joke... or reality... I bid it not to happen! *sob* say goodbye to the simpsons y'all!
Fri 03/05/02 at 01:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Here's the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk /hi/english/entertainment/tv_and_radio /newsid_1963000/1963395.stm

(just delete the obvious spaces)
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Bobba you"
Goatboy wrote:
> No.
> Go to the BBC website, click on news, entertainment and read all about
> Matt Groening laughing about these rumours and saying, if anything,
> they're getting better with higher ratings and sharper jokes.
>
> Please, check before spreading this sort of stuff.

Thanks for clearing this up goaty i thought it was a rumor cos the last simpsons epsoide was brill, i will check the link out.
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No.
Go to the BBC website, click on news, entertainment and read all about Matt Groening laughing about these rumours and saying, if anything, they're getting better with higher ratings and sharper jokes.

Please, check before spreading this sort of stuff.
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
""
The makers of simpsons... MAtt groening and so on, have announced that they may finish after the 13th series because they have a lack of gags!

Could they be a double meaning joke... oh cruel joke... or reality... I bid it not to happen! *sob* say goodbye to the simpsons y'all!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.