GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Noooo! A note to all you simpsons nuts out there!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
The makers of simpsons... MAtt groening and so on, have announced that they may finish after the 13th series because they have a lack of gags!

Could they be a double meaning joke... oh cruel joke... or reality... I bid it not to happen! *sob* say goodbye to the simpsons y'all!
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
""
The makers of simpsons... MAtt groening and so on, have announced that they may finish after the 13th series because they have a lack of gags!

Could they be a double meaning joke... oh cruel joke... or reality... I bid it not to happen! *sob* say goodbye to the simpsons y'all!
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No.
Go to the BBC website, click on news, entertainment and read all about Matt Groening laughing about these rumours and saying, if anything, they're getting better with higher ratings and sharper jokes.

Please, check before spreading this sort of stuff.
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Bobba you"
Goatboy wrote:
> No.
> Go to the BBC website, click on news, entertainment and read all about
> Matt Groening laughing about these rumours and saying, if anything,
> they're getting better with higher ratings and sharper jokes.
>
> Please, check before spreading this sort of stuff.

Thanks for clearing this up goaty i thought it was a rumor cos the last simpsons epsoide was brill, i will check the link out.
Fri 03/05/02 at 01:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Here's the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk /hi/english/entertainment/tv_and_radio /newsid_1963000/1963395.stm

(just delete the obvious spaces)
Fri 03/05/02 at 01:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Until you brought this topic to the tope Goatboy, I hadn't seen it. And when I read the title, I was going to say the exact same thing is you.
*rambles on*
Fri 03/05/02 at 01:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It was pure coincidence I read that today, wasn't even aware of the rumours until I saw that story.
Fri 03/05/02 at 01:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I saw the rumours in yesterdays Mirror (paper, not THE mirror for all you wisecrackers out there :P )

God work in finding that link though, I got the un-true confirmation from the Simpsons official website.

(P.S. I did alot of typos in last post, ignore them, I don't usually type so bad.)
Fri 03/05/02 at 17:58
Regular
And too think I was going to humiliate Weird Wonder. Looks like he's done it for me. BTW, Weird Wonder is Ba-Dum-Cha!

Teach him for grassing on Little Hedgehog (Sounds so childish, I know!)
Fri 03/05/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I posted about this in the movie forum, il pop it up so you can see what I found about the subject.
Fri 03/05/02 at 18:56
I know *Do'h* it's so sad, but i think it'll take another 3 years for s to eventually see the final episode, so it's not all tears yet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.