GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games do you recommend"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 11:25
Regular
I'm getting very bored with my games, which are:

Smackdown 3
Grand turismo 3
formula 1 2001
resident evil: code veronica X

i want GTA 3, if any one wants to sell it(must be mad)

wat do you recommend.
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
> what about an NFL game?

John Madden NFL games are meant to be pretty good, I believe theres a John Madden 2002, but before you buy it check out reviews from various game sites like, start with SR + Gamespot.co.uk
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:41
I may have been a bit harsh earlier, after all - the service here is much better - SR reply to customer service emails. Play is only cheap coz they're based in Jersey and so avoid tax, but as a result of this games take about a week to arrive, and they only hold small stocks, so I'd go for SR most of the time.
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:00
SR won't like this but buy the games from www.play.com! Very cheap. Cheaper than here! I will not be silenced!
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:55
Get ISS 2 if it's the sequel to Pro Evolution. Is it? Can anybody tell me? The ISS series is too confusing - they keep changing the names! All I know is that it's out in a couple of weeks on PS2, is made by konami and has the Fifpro license - just like the great game that is Pro Evo. Are we to be treated to a sequel so soon? Can it be? Tell me please anybody!
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:41
thanks guys

you have been great, really great

so i'll try

GTA3
red faction
wait for Toca
SSX
Max Payne

Any more anyone

what about an NFL game?
Wed 01/05/02 at 18:54
"For the horde!!!!"
®eDpAtH²°°2 wrote:
> i recomend Red faction only 20 pound, max payne,and like you said GTA3
> that reminds me SR are selling it for 25 pound on may 12th i think.

red faction is a sound game. is Max Payne any good?
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:41
Regular
If you want a game that will take you a while then i suggest GTA3 if you want it aswell.
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:02
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i would recomend red faction 20 pound on platinum max payne this is football 2002 and uefa champoins league they are all exellent games and like you say grand theft auto 3 you should get it i think it is the best game playstation 2 have brought out oh and there is 1 other game you should think of getting it is terminator havent got it but i have read reviews about it looks pretty good :D
Wed 01/05/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Bobba you"
i recomend Red faction only 20 pound, max payne,and like you said GTA3 that reminds me SR are selling it for 25 pound on may 12th i think.
Wed 01/05/02 at 12:08
Regular
The difference between SSX and SSX Turkey:

One is shorter, both in name, and number of tracks, riders, moves, options etc...

One looks better graphically, but has a less pretty name. Turkey didn`t add beauty to the name is you ask me.

Turkey has the new Uber moves which look very cool, but actually seem to limit the variety. Whilst in SSX, you could pull a unique move virtually every time, in Turkey, you are forever doing Ubers... so there are more moves... but less incentive to use them all.

Overall, Turkey is the newer, more polished version, but it didn`t cause the same impact for me that SSX did. After all... if you ask me, ssxpro, whilst an apparently boastful name, at least doesn`t sound as silly as ssxturkey!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.