GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - Import/Export Garage"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 18:31
Regular
What is a thrustmaster, what does it look like and how do i get it? Also where could i get a securicar now ive done all the obvious missions. What happens to the president? can i find him again?
Tue 14/05/02 at 14:54
ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 wrote:
> You get erm nere the football staduim all the way down the big long
> road to the army surplies at a certain time or if you are in a certain
> car.

If you do enough consecutive fire engine missions you will eventually come across a burning model of all the vehicles (even the ice-cream van). Provided you put out the fire you can then nick it and drive it back to the imp/ex gargage.
Sun 05/05/02 at 23:33
Regular
"Bobba you"
You get erm nere the football staduim all the way down the big long road to the army surplies at a certain time or if you are in a certain car.
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Which bank r we talking about?
Sat 04/05/02 at 17:32
Regular
nah you do get them out side the bank
Fri 03/05/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Me thinks i was coned, i did a stakeout of the bank and no vans turned up. also i realise what the trashmaster is now ta.
Fri 03/05/02 at 19:21
Plonk wrote:
> Yeah but the trouble is everyone wants to jack me outside the bank

kill them then, you must have seen a trashmaster in the morning, there hard too miss!
Fri 03/05/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Yeah but the trouble is everyone wants to jack me outside the bank
Fri 03/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Plonk wrote:
> U wouldnt know a more precise time at the bank?

Just stand there all day and you're bound to see one, on the other hand would you like one of us to come round and finish the game for you? ;D
Fri 03/05/02 at 15:43
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
U wouldnt know a more precise time at the bank?
Fri 03/05/02 at 11:53
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
The Trashmaster is a dustbin truck, its got a white cabin and a green back. Its about the size of a mule.

Securicars- hang out by the bank (as said before)

Most others (including trashmaster) - Drive around the stadium. At some point during the day the vehicle you are looking for will pass (with the exception of the ice cream truck - this is found around the cartel mansio0n area once every couple of days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.