GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"State Of Emergency is crap!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 21:09
Regular
I don't get why there was all this ranting about how good this game was - I was bored with it in about 10 minutes. Give me reasons why this game is good, not "u r such a spazmo 4 not liking it", monkeys. Now!
Tue 30/04/02 at 15:05
One retailer was originally selling SOE for £18.99 new when it came out. For some reason it's gone up a bit to £23.99 new and £14.99 used, still cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

Maybe they played a copy when it arrived in the shop and thought they'd never sell it at normal price.
Tue 30/04/02 at 14:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nopt the best game i have, but certainly one of the most fun. Could have done with a two player mode though.
Tue 30/04/02 at 14:27
Regular
"95% organic"
I thought the missions were poo, but the chaos, kill everything mode is class in my opinion, and rescued the game. There's very little to it, but sometimes I like that in a shoot 'em up... it's just a matter of trying to nail points down in a specified time.
Tue 30/04/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It was alright.
But after a week, it's crap.
Tue 30/04/02 at 12:45
Regular
"I confused?"
I have to agree with monkey man, it's crap.
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
Got it on launch day.

Few mans like Goatboy liked it....

Worst game I've bought on the PS2.
Mon 29/04/02 at 22:03
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Never played it. Don't intend to.
Mon 29/04/02 at 21:45
Regular
Mystique wrote:
Huh? Who? Me?
> Muh?Buh?Wha?

you said the game was crap and i didnt think it was but i believe you know
Mon 29/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
monkey_man wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Wat is rong wiv u, mnkey man
>
> They won't tell me :(

Well goddammit, give me the name of them and I'll go down there and beat the living hell out of them with my daffodill. And if they still don't comply to tell me I'll whip them wiv mah controller lead... ALthough they'll probably enjoy that... sick bustards...
Mon 29/04/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Wat is rong wiv u, mnkey man

They won't tell me :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.