GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 A Good Console With Great Games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 18:18
Regular
Hey everyone
I want to know how you all feel about the infamous PS2. To me the PS2 is a console with everything you could ever need right down to the adapted controller. Technically speaking I think the Game cube and X-Box are good to but the one thing that push's the PS2 over the edge is the great selection of games available eg. Final Fantasy X. If anyone feels the same or just plain disagrees then state your case for or against it in this forum!
Speak to you all later
BYE
From Cubist
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:36
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Thanx torax:- )
I'll speak to you all later but right now i'm going to play ff9
Tue 30/04/02 at 23:05
Come on hes new. do you remember what it was like when you was new? I shur do.
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:59
Regular
Torax wrote:
> There only piking on you because your new and only just found out how
> to use this chat form.

Nah i do it to everyone Notables are hard to fight against as they are so unbiased at times but you know when i can i will.
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:57
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> Dringo u haven't got a clue!!! you say that some games are crap and
> others aren't and you expect everyone to except it but i'm not!! You
> make such general statements about sony and som games it is un true!!
> so in your own poorly picked words "your a fool"

You miss the point, you come to a game discussion board and you ecept us all to agree with eachother... noe if it wasnt for people like me to be so extreme then we'd have a very dull place indeed.

I do have a PS2 but its out of date so meh.
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:45
PS2 games are brilliant and make the console one of the best, but the GC is also a good console and also has brilliant games with more grait games on the way. In my opinion they are equaly good ,but if the PS2 dosn`t get more games and acsessares soon then the GC will overtake it.
Tue 30/04/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
They were just the first games that came to mind. I didn't intetionally leave it out. However i agree that it is a great game!
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Bobba you"
haWKed wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> There are many more games:-
>
> >Metal Gear solid 2
> >Final Fantasy 10 (and upwards)
> >007 Agent Under Fire
> >Tekken Tag
> >GTA 3
> >Wipe out fusion
> >Time Crisis 2
>
> I noticed you missed out twisted metal:black, you own a ps2 and u
> missed out that...what the hells wrong with you.

yeah why did ya it's a great game and so is Pro Evo any way, why is Tekken tag in there it sucks apart from that the others are great games.
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Bobba you"
yeah i agree the PS2 doeshave it all but Game cube do look pretty impresive.
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
i c thanx torax :- )
Tue 30/04/02 at 10:48
There only piking on you because your new and only just found out how to use this chat form.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.