GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube Rocks, X-Box Sucks!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 14:00
Regular
Some might disagree but the gamecube is the future of gaming, just look at the talent its has lined up. For starters Resident Evil, the remake (which i thought was so cheap making an old game into a new one) till i played it. what a game! one of the greatest games ever in the world. i can't get over how good the main hall looked, in the first game the main hall was very well lit, not this time, the atmosphere sets the game as it plans to go on. Also other games such as Lord of the rings and the new mario game look amazing. So what if the Xbox has halo and oddworld and the PS2 has the Next repetitive Tomb raider 6 and the upcoming smackdown 4. All those games are just the same thing over and over ageain, but games like lord of the rings and resident evil(even tho its a remake ,its sed to be twice as big, and the new mario game it's said to be amazing. so the gamecube is going to be the best and probablly already is.

Look out for the following games.

Resident Evil: Biohazard
Lord of the Rings
Zelda: from the n64
Mario
and the re-birth of TUROK
and many many more
Mon 29/04/02 at 17:39
Regular
"es argh"
There's a topic just like this by the same illiterate and stupid person titled "Gamecube rocks, I have smelly socks" or is it "gamecube rocks, PS2 sucks"?

I'm not sure

:P
Mon 29/04/02 at 17:37
it's people like this MORON that give the real ninties a bad name,do us a favour,do the real ninties a favour, in fact do the whole of the console gaming world a favour and never darken our doorstep again.
Mon 29/04/02 at 17:31
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'm a Ninty, I love Nintendo and the Gamecube but I also like the Xbox. I'm sorry mate but you shouldn't really come on here having ago at the Xbox. I've only played DOA3 on the Xbox and it was great, graphically amazing, it looked like something from the arcades. I've only played Luigi's Mansion and and it was a great game, shot but great! Now from now on lets not have anymore of these slate one console because the other one is better (least he didn't do post it in the Xbox forum)!

The BIGMAN
Mon 29/04/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
No offense to any of the GC fans but I found the controller too small and a little tacky, it is the first controller to give me cramp.

And no i don't have bucket sized hands...
Mon 29/04/02 at 16:41
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
sorry for the repeat post, the enter key got jammed.
Mon 29/04/02 at 16:40
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
erm..... sorry to disappoint you, but Lord Of The Rings is comming to X Box!!!!!!
Mon 29/04/02 at 16:39
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
erm..... sorry to disappoint you, but Lord Of The Rings is comming to X Box!!!!!
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:44
buggy wrote:
> Some might disagree but the gamecube is the future of gaming, just
> look at the talent its has lined up. For starters Resident Evil, the
> remake (which i thought was so cheap making an old game into a new
> one) till i played it. what a game! one of the greatest games ever in
> the world. i can't get over how good the main hall looked, in the
> first game the main hall was very well lit, not this time, the
> atmosphere sets the game as it plans to go on. Also other games such
> as Lord of the rings and the new mario game look amazing. So what if
> the Xbox has halo and oddworld and the PS2 has the Next repetitive
> Tomb raider 6 and the upcoming smackdown 4. All those games are just
> the same thing over and over ageain, but games like lord of the rings
> and resident evil(even tho its a remake ,its sed to be twice as big,
> and the new mario game it's said to be amazing. so the gamecube is
> going to be the best and probablly already is.
>
> Look out for the following games.
>
> Resident Evil: Biohazard
> Lord of the Rings
> Zelda: from the n64
> Mario
> and the re-birth of TUROK
> and many many more

Q: What do a biology lesson and my post have in common?
A: They both involve disections.

A remake of res evil. How groundbreaking. If thats the 'talent' and the greatest game in the world then Id hate to look at the other gamecube games. Luckily its not though. I played the original resident evil years ago. So its got some new graphics. The lights are brighter. Big deal. I thought the gamecube was a console of the future not of the past.
Lord of the rings is also out for the X-Box. I wont judge now but keep in mind that the X-Box version will 'probably' look the best because of the specs.
How ironic. You say the X-Box and PS2 are getting lots of games that are the same thing over and over again the sentance after you mention the 'next' mario game.

Look out for the following games.

Resident Evil: Biohazard - You wont be getting it because you dont like repetitive games.

Lord of the Rings - Available on X-Box.
Zelda: from the n64 - See Res evil.
Mario - Ditto.
and the re-birth of TUROK - Available on X-Box/PS2.
and many many more - ie. You cant think of anymore.

Im ripping apart so many gamecube fanboy posts Im going to have to start adding 'Dum Dum Dum Another post bites the dust' as my signature.

Ever noticed how there seems to be lots of gamecube fanboy posts here and no PS2 fanboy posts.
Maybe what they say is true. Gamecube is for little kids. I dont agree with that statement myself but thats what someone would think with all these immature posts from gamecube fanboys about how the X-Box sucks so much.
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:21
Regular
Yeah, the GameCube rocks, and so does the Xbox.
Why do you feel the need to come into this forum and say: "Xbox sucks"?

Halo
Jet Set Radio Future
Project Gotham Racing
Dead or Alive 3
Oddworld
Championship Manager

If these games suck, then you're obviously not into gaming.
Nintendo aren't the be-all-and-end-all of gaming you know.
Mon 29/04/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Touched!"
Grow up you pittyful person..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.