GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got My Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 12:04
Regular
Cheers SR!

Just got a phonecall from my mum, to say a package had arrive, got her to open it, and inside was my Gamecube, courtesy of Special Reserve. Can't wait to get home to set it up and play it.

So thanks again SR, I only ordered a couple of months ago, and thanks to Nintendo, for letting you ship early!
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
muuuuuuuuh

Actually, have fun with your Gamecubes I hope it's all you want it to be.

...man, that even sounded sarcastic to *me* but it wasn't.
Really.
Enjoy your Cubes.
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:21
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:

> (Hey, someone had to so why not me?)

Why not you? Hell, it's always you, you are the king of kiddifying the Gamecube!

;-)
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So you finish at 1pm after potato-painting, get home and have some jelly.
Then a nap, then the Tweenies and then you can play "Cutesy Wutesy 4"
Excellent.

(Hey, someone had to so why not me?)
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:16
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> They aren't normally let companies

That SO didn't make sense.
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:16
Maybe your mum's mistaken it for a Gamecube game, or maybe she's joking?
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:14
Regular
"not dead"
Let the pant-wetting commence!

(Actually, Nintendo told retailers in the USA to sell the console as soon as they got it in, but that's not my point)
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:13
Regular
Gordon Zola wrote:
> So thanks again SR, I only ordered a couple of months ago, and thanks
> to Nintendo, for letting you ship early!

They aren't normally let companies send stuff(especially consoles)out extra early.Cos they want everyone to get their consoles on the launch day.
Thats if you did really get it today.
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
!!!???
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:10
Regular
eh?!
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:04
Cheers SR!

Just got a phonecall from my mum, to say a package had arrive, got her to open it, and inside was my Gamecube, courtesy of Special Reserve. Can't wait to get home to set it up and play it.

So thanks again SR, I only ordered a couple of months ago, and thanks to Nintendo, for letting you ship early!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.