GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is rugby a more civilised game than football?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
i was watching a rugby match today leicester tigers vs llanelli it was the first rugby match i have sat down and watched all the way through.I was quite suprised as i quite enjoyed watching the match.The one thing i was so suprised about was how friendly both fans sides were this is something you would never get at a football match.so now im going to watch rugby.Has anyone got any comments they would like to make on this?
Mon 06/05/02 at 12:38
Regular
John Arne Riise wrote:
> 4'11" is quite tall considering you are in year 9, 14years old
> and oldest in your year. Oh,i have more than 3 mates and am not crap
> at football unlike you.

I'm not the oldest in the year, I'm the oldest in our class, and more importantly, older then you. I'm nearly the oldest :D

I'm OK at football, but my chicken legs don't help me :) Oh yeah, you have 5 mates. Peter Brown, Bob Ford and John tranter (he's as heavy as 3 people :D)
Mon 06/05/02 at 11:17
Regular
"simpsons rule"
rugby is borning
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
4'11" is quite tall considering you are in year 9, 14years old and oldest in your year. Oh,i have more than 3 mates and am not crap at football unlike you.
Sun 05/05/02 at 21:09
Regular
I'm actually 4'11".

And I'm better then you at football! You are cr@p! You are talking in a very posh manner today, is it cos you wanna make friends. That'll add to all 3 that you already have, John (fat boy), Bob (the northern nob) and Peter Brown (aka Peter Pink!!)!

Hur hur, JAR will know what i'm on bout.
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
AAAAGH, being done by a 2ft midget who is useless at football and rugby. And getting Vieira's name wrong is something I do all the time on champ manager.
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Bobba you"
Why point his spelling out whats the point? Your here to post and chat about it not pick out his spelling mistakes!!
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:21
Regular
shearer22 wrote:
> i agree and you have made a mistake with your spelling mate

Bit picky mate, he would make mistakes, he's a JAT! ;)

We all make mistakes!
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
sorry, i meant Vieira.
Sun 05/05/02 at 19:49
Regular
"~yo dadio"
i agree and you have made a mistake with your spelling mate :D
Sun 05/05/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
It is not a case of which sport is the more civilised, it is a case of how civilised individual players are.

Civilised= Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, Gary Lineker

Uncivilised= Danny Mills, Graeme Le Saux, Patrick Viera

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.