GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sign up for my new spoof..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 10:47
Regular
Hi guys! After the success of my award winning debut spoof 'Metal Gear Sainsburys' (which unfortunately missed out on the Oscars), I have decided to try my hat at a different spoof, entitled...

'The (mis)Adventures of El Liquido!'

Which, in case you haven't guessed, is a Western. But while the main character is in place, I need a supporting cast of thousands! Nah, only joking, about ten. So sign up!

Unfortunately, you need to have a certain name that I can adapt to a Western, cowboy type name. Before anyone accuses me of favouratism I have even excluded myself for this. So if you think you have a suitable name...sign up now!!
Sun 28/04/02 at 15:34
i want to be in it.
My name should be tokem.
Sun 28/04/02 at 15:02
Regular
"95% organic"
Chief illzen sitting duck for white man's cowboy spoof, send smoke signal illzen address:
Teepee no.34, Wigwam avenue, between Big Rock and Bendy Tree, the savannah.
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:33
Regular
depends
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:29
Regular
"Bobba you"
Can i be in it please :)
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:57
Regular
a mexican called samos? :D
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:54
Regular
Pick me Pick me please i can't think of a name but i'm sure you'll think of something.
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:51
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I could be a mexican called Samos!

You can't beat that surely!
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:46
Regular
OI i saw that ;)
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:42
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Kerrang the horse :) ha ha I hope I'm i it :)
*slips Russ a £5 note through the scanner :)*
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:39
Regular
your name sounds like a good horses name ;)

nah only joking, im sure he shall have a part for you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.