GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Film Car Chases"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 03:05
Regular
I have a simple rule when it comes to films, if there are no car chases, then the movie isn't as good as it could be.
What are your favoutite petrol-pumping moments?

a few of my personal faves:
1)TAXI: with the mopeds at the beginning and the chase on the bridge at the end. Amazing.

2)RONIN: Expensive German cars thrashed through various European cities. A-list cast and abundance of guns is a welcome bonus.

3)GONE IN 60 SECONDS: The whole premise of this film was genius to me. No other film features so many expensive cars dropping cogs in such style.

4)JAMES BOND: There are too many amazing Bond chases to mention. Although, off the topics of cars, that Missippi river boat chase will forever stay a classic.

5)MAD MAX 2: The car chase at the beginning with gimps on motorbikes and exploding dune buggies. You can't ask for much more than that.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 30/04/02 at 16:16
Regular
"95% organic"
Totoro wrote:
> Shame on you all!
> Nobody has mentioned Bullitt! Steve McQueen driving around San
> Francisco is classic stuff.
> An what about Herbie??!!(not really)
>

Ah yes, Bullit certainly deserves a mention... and I guess Herbie belongs alongside the Cannonball Run films and Wacky Races for sheer absurdity of it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.