GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario World OFFICIAL THREAD!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 15:45
Regular
If anyone wants to chat about this ace game, post in here. I just wanted to know how far people were on it. I'm on CHOCOLATE ISLAND (or summink) I think its world 6. How are you guys getting on - its very tricky isnt it!?
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:17
I'm on Chocolate land castle now - its very very hard
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Amy more help needed, I will be willing to help.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:28
YAY i did it! Thanks microchips for the info - turns out i needed the springboard when going in the pipe.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:26
hmmmm cant find the cloud platform
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:24
ok thanks i'll try it now
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:23
Regular
I havnt completed it totally yet. Done Bowser, but only opened up 68 exits.
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Found this on the internet, it might help. It's for the whole level.

There's a lot of hippos, big and small. Both are easily beaten but
some small ones shoot flames, so beware. When you find a big chasm go down the yellow pipe
and you'll be shot over by the green pipe. Use the springboard to reach the midway pole, use the
P block to create a bridge over the piranhas, and in the bowl-shaped place fly straight up to a
cloud platform with a 3-UP moon. Then hit the Yoshi block, and go down one of the purple
pipes. In here cross the water by jumping across the flying fish after bagging another 1-UP, and
you'll be shot to the goal (carry the springboard across the goal for a free item).
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:14
its really annoying me
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I completed this game loads of times, secret star stages an all. Problem being, I sold my SNES about a year ago :(. I'll probably won't get it on the GBA though.

Sorry mate, can't remember.
Sun 28/04/02 at 17:46
Can anyone help?! I'm on Chocolate island level 1. Theres a bit where you get catapaulted out of a pipe over a gap which is impossible to clear. Anyone know how to get passed it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.