GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Room 101 - What do you hate?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 10:48
Regular
Yep, it's a TV show but what do YOU hate?

Personally my No 1. hate is when your computer crashes after you have been playing a game for hours and hours and you are just about to save it ... and then you have to start again. Others would include the 'illigal operation' box and people smoking in resurants. In bars it's fine but not in resturants.

So! Write your hates below!
Wed 08/05/02 at 16:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I want to see these two put into 101 forever.

Pop music
This 'style' of music resembles everything cheap and tacky. Basically managers of the pop industry get someone good looking person who can sing alright (but not great), usually to cover a classic song, put elevator music in for the background beat, and add some of that electronic voice thing somewhere in the middle. The final product is a cheap sounding song which does no justice to the song it was covered from, and despite sounding crap, it will be bought by all the zombie consumers who are too gullible to spot the songs flaws.

A perfect example of this can be seen with Will Young and his awful cover of the doors classic 'Light my Fire'.

AliG impressionists
Ali G is not funny at all, but despite this millions of misguided young teenagers adore him. That’s OK, I have nothing against people’s interests, but what I do go against is when some of these teenagers decide they can do a good impersonation of the guy. They try to speak like him saying such garbled nonsense like 'iz it coz i iz black'. No it is because you’re annoying me. It’s even worse when some of the people come on these forums and spell like him. Give it a rest will you, no one thinks you’re funny or cool.

With these two gone, I think the world would be a much happier place. Well it would be for me anyway.
Wed 08/05/02 at 15:45
People who hate the WWF, then feel that, because they don't like it, no-one else should.
Just leave us WWF fans alone, and watch something else?

So Solid Crew. They just pi55 me off.
Tue 07/05/02 at 09:43
Pessimists. They only seem to be there to make everyone else feel as depressed as they do. They also call themselves "Realists" which just makes it worse.
Conspiracy Theorists. They are just ultra-paranoid!
Japanese animes. They should be confined to Japan
Oh, and there is nothing wrong with words with more than three syllables.
English GCSE questions that ask you to write an essay on how the author showed the feelings of some prat in the following passage should go in too...
Tue 07/05/02 at 08:33
Regular
"Wasting away"
Inconsiderate people. The ones who'd not care to help if you needed it, wouldn't offer to buy you lunch if you didn't have, the ones who'd just pretent they don't care. Then there's people who are impolite who basically tell you to "sod off". I can't stand that, as after all, it's only a few more seconds of your time you be polite about something. Then you've got people who are judging and will remember every mistake you make and recall it for the rest of your life.

Then you've got the imigrants, who shouldn't be over here in the first place, yet tend to think they own the country. Claiming benefits, from a country that doesn't want them, yet basically invites them in, Yes, I used to live in a town infested with them and it is true.
Tue 07/05/02 at 06:38
Regular
"always swirling"
illzen wrote:
>As far as I know they're made from the mushed genital organs of assorted >road kill.

i'd rather eat mushed genital organs of assorted road kill than eat a shrunken organ with removes urine from the body of a goose!
Mon 06/05/02 at 07:40
Regular
"Brrrrr."
It's nice to know that you hate so much!
Wed 01/05/02 at 16:41
Regular
"relocated"
Adverts. Every single useless, patronising, toe-curling last one of them. And people who MAKE adverts, especially the ones who think they are cool and street and with it, when in fact they are stuck to their coffe tables by the sweat from their big, self satisfied ar$es.
Wed 01/05/02 at 00:00
Townies.
Blue screen of death.
Garage music.
Pop music.
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:00
"Mimmargh!"
I hate blatent hypocrites and bulls****ers.

E.g. Fat person: I'm going on a diet starting now

Thin guy: then why are you eating crisps!?

Fat guy: err...starting tommorow then...

Then the next day they eat a cake or something!
Tue 30/04/02 at 16:35
Regular
"95% organic"
Black ice wrote:
> illzen wrote:
> I hate:
>
> 1)Butter Beans
>
> and whats wrong with butter beans?

Butter beans are the scum of the world of beans, I'm a big fan of haricots, kidneys, mung, black-eyed peas, chick peas, broads, runners, even jelly beans. But the butter bean... devil food. As far as I know they're made from the mushed genital organs of assorted road kill.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.