GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Room 101 - What do you hate?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 10:48
Regular
Yep, it's a TV show but what do YOU hate?

Personally my No 1. hate is when your computer crashes after you have been playing a game for hours and hours and you are just about to save it ... and then you have to start again. Others would include the 'illigal operation' box and people smoking in resurants. In bars it's fine but not in resturants.

So! Write your hates below!
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Yep, it's a TV show but what do YOU hate?

Personally my No 1. hate is when your computer crashes after you have been playing a game for hours and hours and you are just about to save it ... and then you have to start again. Others would include the 'illigal operation' box and people smoking in resurants. In bars it's fine but not in resturants.

So! Write your hates below!
Sat 27/04/02 at 11:35
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
People who say 'I havn't heard of them/him/it, so it can't be any good'.
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Bobba you"
I HATE when its been pure sunny all week then the next week its horrible and raining.
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:06
i hate people who say there so great when there actually dumb and cant do anythin right
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:11
I hate the aesthetics of apathy.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i hate it when dog's muck gets all over the bottom of your shoe.
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:08
child actors, i f**kin hate them
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Nickobold wrote:
> I HATE when its been pure sunny all week then the next week its
> horrible and raining.

You're joking, right?

Those moments, when it turns from sun to rain, are fantastic. It's like a big release of pent up emotion.
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:46
Erm... I don't HATE them particularly, but if I went on the show i would definitely nominate trainspotters. And planespotters, bird watchers, etc. purely due to sheer pointlessness. And Pokemon. I know we have a whole forum dedicated to the badly animated little things, but it is my opinion that they were sent here by the devil...
Mon 29/04/02 at 13:17
Regular
"95% organic"
I hate:

1)Butter Beans
2)Geri Halliwell's voice
3)Bad London drivers
4)Students with money
5)Monosodium Glutatamate

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.