GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you worried about the stock shortages?? :("

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 10:31
Regular
Are you getting worried?? i know i am, I have had many replies stating that they had pre-ordered there Gamecube ages ago and still aren't allocated one!!! I pre-ordered my one on Jan 29th from Gameplay will i get one launch day??? two people pre-ordered there's July and September Last year!!!! Help me please before i do something terrible, ok it's not that bad but err.....
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Pringle28 wrote:
> I ahvent orderd mine at all and i think ill get it in about two weeks
> time after the release of super smash bros melee! And ill probbaly get
> it from SR cos there the cheapest. arent they? why arent you lot
> buying from them?

I'm buying mine from SR!

Cos you just dunno what your gonna get when it's delivered! {lol, long story}

:)
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I ahvent orderd mine at all and i think ill get it in about two weeks time after the release of super smash bros melee! And ill probbaly get it from SR cos there the cheapest. arent they? why arent you lot buying from them?
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:03
Unfortunatly I will not be getting one untill 23rd of june at the earliest because I have to complete my GCSE Exams first. On the upside they may have released spice by then but i doubt it. I think that it is a small over sight by nintendo. There are lots of people in the same situation as me that have to do exams so are not able to buy a gamecube. I think that this will seriously limit the original sales boom when a lot of game cubes would be sold. However this does not seem to matter because there would not be enough for us anyway. I have started my collection because I got the soundstation and i rocks. It lets u know how small the gamecube is. and it gives out some power 200w. Unfortunatly my sub is not in the best place. also it fits on anything. great value for money. anyway I better stop before I cry at my loss.
Mon 29/04/02 at 11:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
As long as I get one by the end of May I won't be disappointed. I don't finish uni till the 17th May, so I won't be able to play it till then anyway!

:)
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:15
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> i ordered my JUST on the cut-off point so wether I'm in the first or
> second batch I'll have to wait and see come May 3rd...

when was the cut-off point?
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:05
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'm not sure, if it is classed as PAL then yes it would work (you might have to change the plug I think). Also I think that Spanish games (if PAL) would work as they porbably have an opotion for English!

Anyway, why don't you wait and get one from the UK!
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
does anyone know if i buy a gamecube from spain , will it work in the uk? I think they do
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:22
Regular
I Think on average each store is getting about 8-10...aren't they?
Sun 28/04/02 at 10:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well i got my order into amazon back in february, but its hit and miss if i will get it on launch, estimated date is may 6th.
Sun 28/04/02 at 09:43
Regular
"keep your receipt"
i ordered my JUST on the cut-off point so wether I'm in the first or second batch I'll have to wait and see come May 3rd...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.