GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you worried about the stock shortages?? :("

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 10:31
Regular
Are you getting worried?? i know i am, I have had many replies stating that they had pre-ordered there Gamecube ages ago and still aren't allocated one!!! I pre-ordered my one on Jan 29th from Gameplay will i get one launch day??? two people pre-ordered there's July and September Last year!!!! Help me please before i do something terrible, ok it's not that bad but err.....
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:31
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Are you getting worried?? i know i am, I have had many replies stating that they had pre-ordered there Gamecube ages ago and still aren't allocated one!!! I pre-ordered my one on Jan 29th from Gameplay will i get one launch day??? two people pre-ordered there's July and September Last year!!!! Help me please before i do something terrible, ok it's not that bad but err.....
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well, I'm ceratinly not worried (i was the one in september! ;D) but Jan was quite a while ago, I think you should be able to get one on launch day. It just depends on how many people have ordered from Gameplay.
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:49
Regular
no, im worried about whether or not i should paint it lime
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh- would it look nice with the decor?
Sat 27/04/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
im not sure if if im gonna get mine on luanch day! one i dont have the cash and two i want to see some other colours.
*pops down to B&Q to check the paint shelves*
Sat 27/04/02 at 13:44
Regular
I need another £110 atleast til I can get the GameCube, and considering I don't work, it's gonna be atleast mid-June before I can afford one.
Sat 27/04/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
it will be worth it htough edgy!
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:05
Regular
I havent ordered mine yet, and SR will prob be sold out, amazon is sold out, i might just wait till the 2nd batch, might be able to get a deal with smash bros then.
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im not at all worried - Whether I get one on launch day or not I know I'll get one eventually!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:46
Regular
I ordered mine on Friday and Toys R Us are 99% certain the I will egt one at launch

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.