GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A riddle for all you intelligent people to ponder over"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
My Physics teacher gave me this riddle today. I managed to work it out in a few minutes, whereas Votta hasn't worked it out yet. That means I have a reason to laugh in his face come Monday.

Anyway here it is....

Look at these statements and you are looking for one word used in Physics. That's all the information I got.

Airless flying
Liquidless Flowing
Chances Waves
Pointless Probes

(By the way, I decided to post it in here becuase I am convinced that there is a higher level of intelligence in this forum than in any toher, especially the PS2 one. :-D)
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
My Physics teacher gave me this riddle today. I managed to work it out in a few minutes, whereas Votta hasn't worked it out yet. That means I have a reason to laugh in his face come Monday.

Anyway here it is....

Look at these statements and you are looking for one word used in Physics. That's all the information I got.

Airless flying
Liquidless Flowing
Chances Waves
Pointless Probes

(By the way, I decided to post it in here becuase I am convinced that there is a higher level of intelligence in this forum than in any toher, especially the PS2 one. :-D)
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:42
I may be way off centre, but is it MATTER? or is that not a term used in physics? I did it in my GCSE;s but i only got a B, so my physiscs is not that good.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Nope, it's not matter.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The word that came to my mind was gravity.
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Gravity was the first word that entered my mind actually, but only becuase of the first statement. I then realised it couldn't be as it had nothing to do with any of the other statements. :-D

So basically, no. Not gravity. :-D
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:37
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Light?
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd say light
Sat 27/04/02 at 12:26
duh!!!
Is it Space?

Airless flight - no gravity
Liquidless flowing - Water does not flow
and i cant justify the other two.

Am i right?
Sat 27/04/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Light?
Sat 27/04/02 at 12:41
Regular
i think it is eitehr space or light

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.