GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamers Chat-anything and everything game related-discussions.etc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 21:03
Regular
This topic is puerly fo games disscusions and chat related artickles e.g. ps2 games ,xbox new realeses,etc.Anything to do with games can be posted here,but anything NOT to do with games is not welcome.thank you.enjoy
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:03
Regular
""ill be back ""
This topic is puerly fo games disscusions and chat related artickles e.g. ps2 games ,xbox new realeses,etc.Anything to do with games can be posted here,but anything NOT to do with games is not welcome.thank you.enjoy
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:06
What games are planning to buy in the future Liam.
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Errrmmm... why do you think the forums are here in the first place?
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:09
Regular
""ill be back ""
Guyzer wrote:
> What games are planning to buy in the future Liam.

hahahahah thats it m8(thats the spirit)if we write sensably like this we WILL get hella replies(i really dissed the "fag" fff didnt i,it was sweet lol anyway to answer your question-FINAL FANTASY 10 on the 31 of may-best game ever
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:11
Regular
""ill be back ""
Microchips wrote:
> Errrmmm... why do you think the forums are here in the first place?

m8 im afraid i wrote it like this as many ppl just reply and either slate what ya writing about or go completly off the topic....which a lot of ppl havening been doing recently
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Go away Liam...
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:15
Regular
""ill be back ""
Darkness_2K wrote:
> Go away Liam...

nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!
why o why lord must a batty boy reply to all of my topics,,,,,,,,anyway "hello dan,come to talk about GAMES ,yes?
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:17
Liam why do you always seem to attract trouble.
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Liam! This WHOLE FORUM is for general chatter about games. At least give your threads some direction!
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:18
Regular
""ill be back ""
LIAM666 wrote:
> Microchips wrote:
> Errrmmm... why do you think the forums are here in the first place?
>
> m8 im afraid i wrote it like this as many ppl just reply and either
> slate what ya writing about or go completly off the topic....which a
> lot of ppl havening been doing recently

here dan this explains evrything,yes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.