GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50,000 Gamecube pre-orders"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 19:36
Regular
Yes it's true after the price cut everyone has gone mental to get one, contragulations to Nintendo for making another superb console!!!! 50,000 :)
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cyclone wrote:
> Typical - The Gamecube is released at the very time that I have my
> GCSEs, and I have to save money to go to Afica for a month! Still -
> YAHOO!

What? Are you going with World Challenge to kenya? We had a talk in school about that a while ago, and it seems many people are going.
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:31
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Puddleface wrote:
> Amazon have just emailed me saying my I will have to wait until the
> next batch which is in JUNE. I pre-ordered mine ages ago too, I cant
> say Im very happy. Does anyone know where i can get one on launch
> day, will some gamecubes be allocated to shops???

Sort of.

I preordered mines at Game and instead of giving me 1 slip they gave me 2 so basically with each slip they give out that branch gets a GC and i asked the guy why i need 2 as i just want 1 and he said that 1 will be for me and the other for anyone who hasn't preordered (basically they get a bigger share of gc's from the Game warehouse guaranteed

So maybe phone them up and see if they have
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Brrrrr."
How about Special Reserve?!?!?
Sat 27/04/02 at 09:32
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Amazon have just emailed me saying my I will have to wait until the next batch which is in JUNE. I pre-ordered mine ages ago too, I cant say Im very happy. Does anyone know where i can get one on launch day, will some gamecubes be allocated to shops???
Fri 26/04/02 at 23:41
"+ suspicious minds"
i'm getting SRR,SA2B, SSBM
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Typical - The Gamecube is released at the very time that I have my GCSEs, and I have to save money to go to Afica for a month! Still - YAHOO!
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:24
Regular
> Joe Dark wrote:
> I pre-ordered mine today, £150, GC + Luigis mansion

Yep, same here, except now I'm getting SMB as well and possibly an extra controller :D
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:17
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> I pre-ordered mine today, £150, GC + Luigis mansion

how?
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:56
Regular
m.o.t wrote:
> Only today!!!! I'll be surprised if you get it for launch :(, why did
> u take so long!!!!

Cos I was loomking for a good deal, the Toys R Us one is ace, I get LM for £20
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'll order mine from SR after the 1st full week after it's launch, so it will have been ordered by about this time in 2 weeks.

I'm doing it then cuz it's after the launch, and it'll also be after my 2 Art exams. I do still have a Graphics exam, but that's not till the end of May, and i'll need something to do during that gap!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.