GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50,000 Gamecube pre-orders"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 19:36
Regular
Yes it's true after the price cut everyone has gone mental to get one, contragulations to Nintendo for making another superb console!!!! 50,000 :)
Mon 29/04/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Protoss wrote:
> Heh, I pre-orderd but SR still don't think they will have one for me
> on launch...
>
> *gets very bitter...*

As long as SR get one to me by the 18th May, I won't be annoyed!

:)
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:35
Regular
"keep your receipt"
me too, only with underwear. *runs*
Sun 28/04/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i like it when prices drop.
Sun 28/04/02 at 14:49
"Mimmargh!"
Heh, I pre-orderd but SR still don't think they will have one for me on launch...

*gets very bitter...*
Sun 28/04/02 at 14:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
50,000 pre-orders is a VERY impressive amount!

I know now that there's going to be mass shortages!

Let's just hope Nintendo do manage to get that other batch of 500,000 Gamecube's to Europe ASAP!

50,000 is also a impressive number considering the X-Box only sold 50,000 during it's launch! And this is only the Gamecubes pre-order figure!

:)
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:43
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
You all have the luxury of not having A levels...

I hate you all
Sun 28/04/02 at 09:45
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Don't worry Joe year nine SATS are easy - I did no revision and still came away with Maths 8, Science 8 and English 7.
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:59
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Typical - The Gamecube is released at the very time that I have my
> GCSEs, and I have to save money to go to Afica for a month! Still -
> YAHOO!

Mine comes 3 days before my Year 9 SATs tests and a week before my brothers year 6 ones
Sat 27/04/02 at 17:38
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I keep telling and telling myself that my GC and gear will come on launch day. Now I am convinced (by myself). But if they do not come then that means I will have lied to myself and then I will hate me. So in theory I might have 6 days until mental breakdown...
Sat 27/04/02 at 16:08
Regular
I am quite annoyed at the way GAME are running their pre-order scheme. I traded in my PS One and some DVD's and asked to have the credit used in exchange for some GC games. I had already pre-ordered at Toys R' Us but they put me down for a black GC anyway. I was annoyed as I felt like I had been pressured into ordering a console with them. However it sounds like they only put me down for one in order to increase the day one allocation for that store, so I don't think I will have any problems on launch day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.