GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mini spoofs"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
yes, quite interesting this one, well, I am giving ten lucky users the chance to star in their own mini spoof, but with a difference, you tell me the details of what you want it to be like! Yes, but unfortunately, as i am already doing a mahoosive spoof at the moment, I can only give 10 people the chance. However, those of you who don't get the chance to be in these mini spoofs, you get to have another opportunity to star in your own one when i do mini spoofs 2 later next month! (everyone still happy?-:D)

So, I need:

Name of character
What you want to do in it
What type of stuff you want in.

Bearing in mind, these are only mini spoofs, so get get your hopes up on a massive one.

O.K then, ten people, ten mini spoofs, put your details down....now!

And remember, only 10! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
oops, juat changed me name a bit...
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:15
Regular
Name of character: Don't mind
What the spoof is based on: Conkers BFD
What you want to do in it: Swear, have movie spoofs (hehe), and kill some people
What type of stuff you want in: Swearing, guns and movie spoofs
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:15
Regular
Name of character: Don't mind
What the spoof is based on: Conkers BFD
What you want to do in it: Swear, have movie spoofs (hehe), and kill some people
What type of stuff you want in: Swearing, guns and movie spoofs
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh- The main one should be posted around tues/wednesday, and I plan to do a mini spoof a day, so your should be up on Tuesday. It's not that far away!

:)
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Will do, when will they all be done for and posted?

Well, when will the big one and my one be done for then?

I can wait but not for too long!

:D
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Thanks! The main one will be called 'battle of the VR games' and the mini ones will be called (ex.) 'Hercules!-Mini spoof'

Hope you enjoy them all!
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, ok. Cant wait.

I truly enjoyed that Suvivor one so im sure i'll like this one.

I'll read it as soon as i see it.

Fri 26/04/02 at 20:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well, it will certainly be different. I am just about to write your part in my main spoof that I am doing at the moment, heh, I think you'll like it. What I plan to do is, I will continue writing my big spoof, but in between wrting it, i will do the mini spoofs, in order of signing up.

Microchips
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No problem, cant wait for this one........ especially as its going to devoted to each person directly.

:D

im sure they will be very good and funny like all your others.

Fri 26/04/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Thanks Hercules! Anyhoo, the list so far is as follows:

BIGMAN
Pringle
RM18
Hercules!

There are still six places, so if anyone is interested...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.