GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mini spoofs"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
yes, quite interesting this one, well, I am giving ten lucky users the chance to star in their own mini spoof, but with a difference, you tell me the details of what you want it to be like! Yes, but unfortunately, as i am already doing a mahoosive spoof at the moment, I can only give 10 people the chance. However, those of you who don't get the chance to be in these mini spoofs, you get to have another opportunity to star in your own one when i do mini spoofs 2 later next month! (everyone still happy?-:D)

So, I need:

Name of character
What you want to do in it
What type of stuff you want in.

Bearing in mind, these are only mini spoofs, so get get your hopes up on a massive one.

O.K then, ten people, ten mini spoofs, put your details down....now!

And remember, only 10! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
yes, quite interesting this one, well, I am giving ten lucky users the chance to star in their own mini spoof, but with a difference, you tell me the details of what you want it to be like! Yes, but unfortunately, as i am already doing a mahoosive spoof at the moment, I can only give 10 people the chance. However, those of you who don't get the chance to be in these mini spoofs, you get to have another opportunity to star in your own one when i do mini spoofs 2 later next month! (everyone still happy?-:D)

So, I need:

Name of character
What you want to do in it
What type of stuff you want in.

Bearing in mind, these are only mini spoofs, so get get your hopes up on a massive one.

O.K then, ten people, ten mini spoofs, put your details down....now!

And remember, only 10! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:16
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Name of character - Don't mind
Age - don't mind
What the spoof is based on - a good Nintendo game
What you want to do in it - adventure or shooting
What type of stuff you want in. - violence, monsters etc
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Thanks BIGMAN, they are better choices for me, as I have no idea about LOTR! O.K, your mini spoof will be posted first.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
well iguess id really like to star in my own spoof! well i'l give some details then!
Name of character : Jedi master pringle
What the spoof is based on: star wars
What you want to do in it : make up a story that includes me as a jedi and my battle to save the galaxy a long with other jedi. lots of saber fights and maybe a star fighter chase or something
What type of stuff you want in: lots of fighting and jedi tricks. space battles and iclude some characters from the star wars universe! you can choose what era it is set in! e.g episode 1, episode 2 episode 3!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
Name of character - codename RM18
Age - Unknown
What the spoof is based on - Cold war
What you want to do in it - spying, generally being excellent
What type of stuff you want in - violence, spying
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Thanks Russ, but pringle, this is only a mini spof, so I can base it upon one of your selections, not all three. Sorry.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yeah okay so make it a light saber battle! quick and easy! just make sure I win and its in a good location! is this alright?
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yep, that is fine
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
pop!
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Name of character - Hercules!
Age - 15
What the spoof is based on - A great film or game - Matrix/Devil May Cry
What you want to do in it - Anything! (I know your writing abilities, theyre great, come up with something for me)
What type of stuff you want in - Lots of intense action and cool stuff making me a huge hero in the end or something like that heheh

:D

Thanks Microchips
:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.