GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star wars Episode 2 - May 16th"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 17:36
Regular
I just saw it on the side of a bus and thought it good of me to tell you all.
Sat 27/04/02 at 10:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think I'm more excited about going to see this film than the last one, Every time I see the trailers it just makes me want to watch the film even more.
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If the stars did actually fight (the huge gas giants - no not Vanessa Feltz, and not the stars in the 'celebrity' sense - the huge makers of life in the vaccum called space) it would be far far far more amazing than the pretty damn good films - except for the Jake lloyd/Jar Jar Binx infested film that was the Phantom Menace.

Anyway, I am not really looking forwards to this. I will see it, but it does not excite me the way it used to........
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Stryke wrote:
> Vottanator wrote:
>
>
>
> * this comment is also sarcastic. :-D
>
> --
>
> REALLY? I'D NEVER HAVE GUESSED!
>
> *This is also sarcastic*
>
> This could go on for some time...

REALLY?! I CAN SEE AN ENDING COMING VERY SOON!

*this too is sarcastic*

Although if I'm optimistic, I CAN see an ending coming shortly. Right after you submit! SUBMIT DAMN YOU! :-D
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:35
There seems to be alot of sarcasm going about....so i will just be straight. You fool! Do yu think you are the only person in the world to find out that a highly anticipated film is just about to be released?

Some people have been waiting for years to see this film. I don't think it would come as complete news to most people that EP2 is going to be released in about three weeks.

There. That saved me having to be sarcastic.

But honestly, you should have really anticpated people's reactions:)
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:50
Regular
Vottanator wrote:

>
> * this comment is also sarcastic. :-D

--

REALLY? I'D NEVER HAVE GUESSED!

*This is also sarcastic*

This could go on for some time...
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Sadat-X wrote:
> What's Star Wars?

Star Wars is a plural of a Star War. A Star War is when a star declares war on another star. Usually this involves shouting obscenities across the galaxy at each other and occassinally firing a bit of gas in the opposing star's direction.
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive already got my tickets!!
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Stryke wrote:
> i was being sarcastic, on the other hand.

You were?! I would have never have guessed!*

* this comment is also sarcastic. :-D
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
What's Star Wars?
Fri 26/04/02 at 17:56
Regular
i was being sarcastic, on the other hand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.