GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What music is everybody into?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/08 at 21:59
Regular
I was just wondering since this forum is pretty much dedders.
Fri 18/07/08 at 19:42
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Rock, pop, dance, trance, metal, techno, hard dance, happy hardcore, drum and bass, hip hop most things really...
Fri 18/07/08 at 14:36
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Punk, Punk Rock, Pop Punk, Rock, Mr Happy Chainsaw, Punk, Punk Rock, Pop Punk, Rock!
Fri 18/07/08 at 01:08
Regular
mainly indie - rock - punk, things with an edge to it, presently listening to

Artic Monkeys
Queens of the Stone age
Cage the Elephant

though open minded to all music, ska, reggae, bit of classical, some dance and rap (love eminem)

cannot stand ballads and cheesy love songs
Thu 17/07/08 at 21:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
They're difficult to find as havent released anything yet.
I saw them live last month as the support act to Laura Marling and they were awesome.
Thu 17/07/08 at 21:24
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh right ok, never did get around to that. Will look into them, cheers.
Thu 17/07/08 at 21:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I cant recommend you anything you havent already heard. I sent you a message about Mumford and Son last month, dont know what you think about them. My love of the moment though is Laura Marling.
Thu 17/07/08 at 20:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh man. They went and changed it already.

Folk eh. Recommend me some stuff please.
Thu 17/07/08 at 20:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've moved heavily into folk music over the last couple of years but i still listen to plenty of other stuff. I dont like anything too heavy or that lacks an understandable language.
Oh new Last FM design
Wed 16/07/08 at 22:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
My roots are in punk and all the related stuff such as hardcore and ska/dub, branching out further into folk, reggae, a bit of metal/metalcore and a bit of hip-hip and the like. So open to many genres really, but I generally dislike the generic, dull, 'indie' Kaiser Monkeys etc.

Stuff I'm currently enjoying includes Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip (listen to 'A Letter From God to Man' and 'Angles' off their myspace - much as I hate myspace, both tracks are brilliant), Clann Zu and Warsawpack both split up years ago, but are both awesomely wonderful and will likely always rank among my favourite bands, and I'm also liking 'Campfire Punk Rock' by Frank Turner - folky punky stuff and I'll be getting some more CDs by him - this one's just an EP.
Wed 16/07/08 at 13:15
Regular
"cachoo"
I seem to be only interested in soundtracks at the moment. Not surprising considering there are so many greats out right now. Batman, Wall-E, etc.

Anyway, according to Last.fm, my interests are:
Soundtrack, indie, singer-songwriter, female vocalists, rock, instrumental, alternative, folk, live, classic rock, acoustic, chillout, electronic.

If you have a last.fm account, you can find out yours here.

Not keen on rap or heavy metal.
That said, someone I know has been playing a lot of heavy metal and it's kinda.. growing on me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.