GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fat People Vs. Thin People"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 10:00
Regular
Fat People can:
Eat loads
Fall over and not get up
Sit around all day complaining about how fat they are, not appreciating the fact that they are just sitting around doing nothing!
Eat thin people

Thin People can:
Be supermodels
Laugh at fat people
Run
Do stuff
Be sexy

Which is it for you?
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Fat People can:
Eat loads
Fall over and not get up
Sit around all day complaining about how fat they are, not appreciating the fact that they are just sitting around doing nothing!
Eat thin people

Thin People can:
Be supermodels
Laugh at fat people
Run
Do stuff
Be sexy

Which is it for you?
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:06
Regular
"not dead"
I used to be a thin person, and, whilst still relatively thin, am beginning to chunk up a bit.

The curse of a desk job.
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:07
Regular
"I confused?"
Once again as in the height thread i'm in the middle. I'm not to fat thoguh i do have a gut on me. BUt the great thing is to look at me you wouldn't notice it. so i can annoy fat people as much as i like.
I'm a fat man in a thin man's body.
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Thin for my height.

Only 12 stone but 6 foot 2 tall
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Thin for my height.
>
> Only 12 stone but 6 foot 2 tall

Me too!
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:24
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I used to be a thin person, and, whilst still relatively thin, am
> beginning to chunk up a bit.
>
> The curse of a desk job.

I too used to be thin.. however packing in smoking and being lazy has allowed me to develop a healthy level of padding
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:26
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Ah, but the advantage of being a chuffa is that if a salad-dodger and a beanpole fall off a ferry, while the beanpole will start to suffer hypothermia and exhaustion from treading water, the big-boned one will be toasty-warm inside his/her insulating layer of blubber, and not have to worry about treading water, as fat floats.

Take that you kebab-avoiding gym-monkeys!
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've just never been fat, no matter what I eat, be it a dozen cream cakes or a shed load of burgers, it won't affect me. It must be something to do with my metabolism, or something scientific like that.

Now, if I could only think up a way of extracting and selling my metabolism genes to some rich company to find an instant cure for weight lose, they'd pay me millions of pounds and i'd be rolling in it.....
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
thin.
Fri 26/04/02 at 10:51
Regular
Fat people can be SO annoying though.

You get two sorts of fat people. Those that are really nice and friendly - kind of like Nana Ogg from Terry Pratchetts Discworld. Friendly, funny and enjoy living life.

Or you get the ones with a real hip on their shoulder that thinks the whole world is against them because their fat.

There doesn't seem to be any in between ground. Strange.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.