GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So much for more games to the list......."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 08:42
Regular
Sadly it appears that the two games that were added the other day (NBA & Azurik) are the last of the bunch.

Obviously don't want to sound ungrateful but I was hoping for a few more.

Oh well, Rallisport and Amped it is then....
Sun 28/04/02 at 23:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I can relate to that postman. When I was like 13, I had a paper round and there was a house I'd deliver to that had a doberman. After having my arm pulled through the letter box early in the job I grew wise to the dog and had a tactic of getting past that house without being pulled through the door.

I would push the paper slightly through, then whip it out so the dog would leap and slam face first into the door. Then while the dog was dazed I'd push the paper through and move on.

Oneday, around 6 months or so later however I went to do the usual tactic. Whipping the paper back out I waited for the dog to stupidly fall for the same ploy......But no sickening thud was to be heard. I carefully pushed the letterbox open with the folded paper and looked through for any sign of the mangy mutt - nothing. So I just thought "meh" and pushed the paper through. I then turned round and sitting right in front of me was one jacked off doberman. The psycho snarling kinda told me he was pretty aware of who I was and accurately repeating the words that went through my mind the instant I was in this predicament would get me banned from the forum.

Fortunatly the yell of "BEN ! GET IN HERE !" saved me from becoming a lump of pedigree chum. The following week onwards from there and it was back to the old routine though. Poxy doberman.
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:50
And if I hadn't sent my form off already I would ring them up and ask for a remote never mind I am happy all the same
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:47
Savaat that happened with my dog postman was posting a jiffy bag with dvd region x in and the dog bite his hand so he was trying to get his hand back out but oh no dog had it :)
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I bought 4 games with my Xbox, Halo, DOA3, PGR and JSRF. I was thinking of getting Rallisport challenge, so thats 1 game I wanted. Then the only other 2 worth considering are Amped and Oddworld. If Wookiee is right in saying that you can have 3 games instead of 2 and the controller, then i'll get Rallisport, Oddworld and Amped. If not i'll get Rallisport and Oddworld.
Sat 27/04/02 at 23:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah can't wait to play it ! :-))

Ok I can't even say that jokingly without cringing at the thought of that smelly game coming through my door. Can picture it now - the postman trying to push the game through my letterbox while I'm kicking it back through.
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:12
He might of done. :P

Amped and oddworld thanks Bill
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:47
Regular
"this is a tagline"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Wouldn't touch Azurik with a stick that has one end covered in dog
> crap let alone own it.

----

So erm, I guess that you didn't choose it!!

0utlaw.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Wouldn't touch Azurik with a stick that has one end covered in dog crap let alone own it.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:27
Regular
"this is a tagline"
It really depends on whether you bought any extra games or controllers with your X-Box.

I only bought 2 games just after launch, and have been suffering with one controller for a few weeks now - so this is amazing for me.

I can feel for you guys with all the cash though, why would you want to get Azurik?! Has anyone here actually chosen it?

0utlaw.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:06
"High polygon count"
AJK wrote:
> I have to dis-agree with the majority of the people in here, I got an
> X-BOX 1 week last thursday with no-games so the list is amazing

Yeah, it's fine if you bought one after the announcement and just waited for the free games. But those of us who bought on or around launch have still, in my opinion, been royally screwed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.